Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Atheistcels who hate god because he didn't give them what they want

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
They hate god for not giving them what they WANTED, but this greed made them blind to the fact that his holiness gave them what they NEEDED.

technically god is going to give something better to incels,but yeah living this life as an incel is still brutal.

god made me incel. plus everyone i know who isnt incel is already corrupted with sex. in the end i am my own god and i have no caring for the corrupted normies

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck god and any niggas who suk his cock.

unironically based

I dont know. If a entity like God really exists, i bet things like the looks of certain people do not interest him. Imagine being omnipotent, you wouldnt care about some randam ugly fuck, or good looking fuck for that matter.

It would be nice if there was a entity that would be able to judge us for what you really are, but in the end i think reality is as bleak as we see it.

If you're referring to the heaven; normies will also go there, which is not fair at all
you are punished for all your sins in purgatory and the pain there is the same as that of hell(the difference being hell is permanent),so it's not like those normies are getting scott free.also apart from our holy mother, and maybe one or two saints no man did not sin,and doing evil agaisn't someone who loves you is pure evil,so it's not like we are the epitome of perfection.Also there is a degree of perfection in heaven and those who gave more to christ,will enjoy heaven much more.reminder that no one in heaven is capable of sadness and everyone is in a state of maximum possible joy.but you know how two pots of different sizes can be filled with water ? the same thing applies in heaven

technically god is going to give something better to incels,but yeah living this life as an incel is still brutal.
If you're referring to the heaven; normies will also go there, which is not fair at all
Incels who rope will go to hell and normies who stop masturbating and instead have sex with only their wives will go to heaven.

Incels have to no fap till they fall over.

you are punished for all your sins in purgatory and the pain there is the same as that of hell(the difference being hell is permanent),so it's not like those normies are getting scott free.also apart from our holy mother, and maybe one or two saints no man did not sin,and doing evil agaisn't someone who loves you is pure evil,so it's not like we are the epitome of perfection.Also there is a degree of perfection in heaven and those who gave more to christ,will enjoy heaven much more.reminder that no one in heaven is capable of sadness and everyone is in a state of maximum possible joy.but you know how two pots of different sizes can be filled with water ? the same thing applies in heaven
no, even mary and all the saints sinned

and purgatory is cope. its either heaven and hell, or nothing at all

Incels who rope will go to hell and normies who stop masturbating and instead have sex with only their wives will go to heaven.

Incels have to no fap till they fall over.
read above.you are rewarded eternally in heaven.the pain here is much higher,but so is the gain.

no, even mary and all the saints sinned

and purgatory is cope. its either heaven and hell, or nothing at all
mary being sinless and the state of purgatory are dogmas of the holy catholic church.

mary being sinless and the state of purgatory are dogmas of the holy catholic church.
Mary was born not in the state of original sin, correct. (Immaculate conception I believe it's called)

If she lived her entire life sinless, doesn't that go against was Jesus said when he said "No one is sinless, not one" and "Why do you call me good, only God is good"

Mary was born not in the state of original sin, correct. (Immaculate conception I believe it's called)

If she lived her entire life sinless, doesn't that go against was Jesus said when he said "No one is sinless, not one" and "Why do you call me good, only God is good"
these discussions usually go on for too long,and that is why my response was short and i simply said they are dogma.Quoting the holy bible when there are 451513125252515151532253532 translations and most people read the holy bible and each with a different translation these discussions then turn into a long mess.

Also, christ is god himself,so he obviously couldn't have meant that quote(the last one),in the manner that one could read at a first glance. if you have issues with catholic dogma(which you probably have many),you can research them from catholic apologetics. I am now reading a compilation of the various early saints,theologians,philosophers(saint augustine,origen,saint bede etc etc) commentary on the new testament ,and i can say that in each sentence of the new testament alone,there is much that escapes one at a first glance. this is one of the reasons i hate having discussions on the holy bible. unless the matter is brief,one is asking for a dialogue that can last hours.

God just created this universe then he lost control over it and now we are just stuck on this mess.

They hate god for not giving them what they WANTED, but this greed made them blind to the fact that his holiness gave them what they NEEDED.
god prb doesn't exist all religion is bullshit however i like to try serious DMT and ayahuasca

Sewers-tier thread.

I don't think you can hate someone you believe doesn't exist, but hey, what do I know. :feelsjuice:

my cope opinion is that God loves us all and has a profound purpose for us beyond any of our understandings of him.

my cope opinion is that God loves us all and has a profound purpose for us beyond any of our understandings of him.
What is his purpose for those who burn in hell? To be mogged by those who make heaven.

What is his purpose for those who burn in hell? To be mogged by those who make heaven.
Im not saying I believe in christianity or the jews version of god, like I said, he's far beyond our understanding and I honestly still believe there's no life after death

Im not saying I believe in christianity or the jews version of god, like I said, he's far beyond our understanding and I honestly still believe there's no life after death
This is just an appeal to ignorance.

If you believe in God why call yourself incel? Isn’t that disrespecting Gods work and how he made you?

not really.god made each one of us with their own specifications.
Yeah, God made people attractive and unattractive. But god looks at the heart people look at the outward appearance.

How can I hate something that doesn't exist?