Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Attention everyone!

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
The faggot without a name that has been going around watching you and filling you with bouts of pants shitting fear of the big bad Jew and shrieking fits of womanly hysteria at the thought of the FBI breaking down your door any minute now (perhaps because you called someone a nigger once here three or four years ago) is actually a butthurt banned little queer whose username here was “Activist”. :feelsseriously:

How he’s making his name invisible is a mystery , but infinity has informed me that his actions pose no danger to the community other than the aforementioned fear and paranoia he’s filling some of you with at the moment. :feelsclown:

So as all around cool guy and based tribal dad “Flynt Sky” said to his son “Jaguar’s Paw” in the excellent Mel Gibson movie “Apocalypto”… :feelsthink:

“Strike the fear from your heart and don’t bring it into our village”. :feelshehe:

View: https://youtu.be/w3H_xsdr-Vs

Thank you. :feelsUgh:

That concludes this evening’s proceedings a.k.a our incels.is public service announcement for the day. :ahegao:

I can see his name as Activist. I'm using Dark Banana (2022), maybe it has something to do with the theme?

The FBI is nigger. Anyone watching us is nigger

Tbh I wouldn't/shouldn't get CIA'd because I havn't really been bad

Never used slurs
I like Black Women
I would vote for Democrats
I don't mind Immigration

I am what you call a Left Wing Cel

1496464852 sigh of relief

Thanks!

A mystery? That's unfortunate, that this site is made of so much spaghetti that the admins don't know how it works.

That's not really the fault of the current admins, the way things are supposed to be coded is, new people should be able to come in and understand how everything works. Incels.is was not built in such a way.

I can see his name as Activist. I'm using Dark Banana (2022), maybe it has something to do with the theme?
Very helpful Runt! :feelsautistic:

There’s a tip for the future for you all. :feelsthink:

Whenever this happens (it’s happened before plenty of times) just take AR’s simple idea into consideration, change your theme and see if you can read the person’s name then? :feelswhere:

Again very good work/find there Runt! :feelsclown:

Wait, people were actually concerned? :lul:
Jfl at faggots who think glowies would make it that obvious they are watching.
Also @Fat Link do we have a new discord or are we using the old one? And i cant get verified cause i need to message former modcels :fuk:

I was wondering what that was. Thanks for clearing it up.

I wasn't afraid :feelzez: I din du nothin :feelzez:

Whenever this happens (it’s happened before plenty of times) just take AR’s simple idea into consideration, change your theme and see if you can read the person’s name then? :feelswhere:

You a mod?
I can't see his name no matter the theme

Doesn't work for me.

He could have just put a invisible character as his name like I did in this post.

I wasn't afraid :feelzez: I din du nothin :feelzez:
The definition of "nothing" in that context gets smaller by the day. New thought laws are implemented almost daily these days.

I don't care if the feds find me.

Never used slurs
I like Black Women
I don't mind Immigration

:soy:

Schizo thread ngl

Doesn't seem to work for others, it was merely a possibility.
His notification disappeared from my notification drop down (I had bunch of other notifications since) but I can see it in the notification list https://incels.is/account/alerts
Activist

Wait, people were actually concerned? :lul:
Jfl at faggots who think glowies would make it that obvious they are watching.
Also @Fat Link do we have a new discord or are we using the old one? And i cant get verified cause i need to message former modcels :fuk:
Hmmm, you’ll have to ask infinity about that friend. :feelshehe:

Never used slurs
I like Black Women
I don't mind Immigration

:feelshaha:

“Strike the fear from your heart and don’t bring it into our village”. :feelshehe:
Good line im going to watch that movie later.
Good looking out :feelsYall:

Never used slurs
I like Black Women
I don't mind Immigration

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 24 um 122253

No one watching me. Strange.

Never used slurs
I like Black Women
I don't mind Immigration

:feelswhat:

oy vey was wondering what this shit was
:worryfeels:

Whats the deal with that guy. His name is Activist, he msged Me but I ignored him because his Avi was too fucking disgusting. He also seemed very very suspect..

Oh that's who the fuck it was I was wondering what that fucking question mark was about.

Last edited:
How come some banned faggot is able to bypass the ban and replace his name with a question mark? I see there is some serious security breaches that the mods need to address immediately.

How come some banned faggot is able to bypass the ban and replace his name with a question mark? I see there is some serious security breaches that the mods need to address immediately.

tfw stalker gf (male)

I didnt like apocalypto that much tbh, it seemed like a good movie but my tastes differ. good first half the it went downhill(for me at least)

It’s actually pretty simple how he’s making his username a ”?” or whatever. On xenforo you can still place ppl on watch even if your logged out and when you do that that user receives a notification that question mark is watching you. You can’t click on profiles if your not logged in though but you can bypass this by going onto an open poll and clicking on a name to place them on watch