Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attention gymcels! If you couldnt build 15 pounds in 1 year even with a dirty bulk just quit and LDAR

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Unless you are training for athletic purposes like muay thai, jiu jitsu, wrestling etc if you couldnt build 15 pounds of either muscle letalone fat then either take steroids or just cancel your gym membership and LDAR because you are wasting money because your genetics wont allow you to build muscle. Everywhere I go I see people put on like 10 pounds of muscle every 2 weeks with only 1 meal a day naturally and its fucking insane.

Bad advice, because you don't have good genetics it doesn't mean you can't build muscle. You will just build muscle slower than other people. If you haven't put 15 pounds of muscle in a year tho then you're definitely doing something wrong.

*Curries have entered the chat*
oh if you're curry then I won't lie to you, you need to work extra hard. I think curries have the worst genetics for building muscle. Make sure to track your calories and how much protein you get. I used to think I was eating enough and as soon as I started tracking my calories I realized I wasn't eating shit.

oh if you're curry then I won't lie to you, you need to work extra hard. I think curries have the worst genetics for building muscle. Make sure to track your calories and how much protein you get. I used to think I was eating enough and as soon as I started tracking my calories I realized I wasn't eating shit.
Curries could eat like 5-15 meals a day and still not put on muscle