Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (ATTENTION SEEKING SCHIZO POST) i want to rape

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
TRIGGER WARNING FOR IT USERS. The following post mentions: rape, murder, trauma, bullying, mutilation, etc.

I MIGHT GET BANNED FOR THIS

First of all:

TO AUTHORITIES:

I WILL NEVER RAPE ANY FEMALE.
I WILL NEVER SEXUALY ASSAULT ANYONE.
I AM SIMPLY RELATING MY IMMORAL SEXUAL DESIRES.

I WISH TO BE A FUNCTIONAL MEMBER OF SOCIETY.

Ok now that thats out of the way:

Im tired to of pretending like i don't have extreme sexual fantasies. The reason i have these, and most men that like the idea of rape, is because of no sexual contact.

Im males, not having sexual contact all your life makes you have discusting feitshes.
Trauma also has the same affect.

I have been bullied my entire life. Both at school and at home.
My childhood has been hell. Both my parents were alcoholics and acted like discusting animals. I wish to move out so i can LDAR in peace.

Because me, as a male, NATURALLY wants to be dominant in a relationship and in all aspects of life, i got sad when none of these things happened. And eventually depressed. I felt inferior all my life. I was never good. I was supposed to be DOMINANT. But i was inferior.

Thread 'A life where you have to keep "accepting" your inferior place is not worth living' https://incels.is/threads/a-life-wh...ur-inferior-place-is-not-worth-living.555170/

CREDITS FOR @UGLY for the post

If you, as a male, are not dominant in aspects of life, you will WANT to dominate. Thats why men rape. Men that rape have been sissified by soyciety. And they want control.

I have been always made fun of by females. Especially the beautiful ones.

Thread 'List of ways girls made fun of me in high school' https://incels.is/threads/list-of-ways-girls-made-fun-of-me-in-high-school.556454/

And because of that the thought of holding down a foid that makes fun of me (OVER 18. LEGAL AGE.) without her conscent and raping her over and over again makes me hard. (I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE)

I imagine cornering down a hot female that tries to demasculate me and forcing her to suck me off. And If she refuses i slit her throat and fuck the wound.

I want to rape, murder and fuck the wounds of the dead body of a female that bullies me all while im listening to this:

View: https://youtu.be/S9PF09URHdQ?si=ECD6w8uaqUnFJ9VF

I am currently 18 years old and in 12th grade. Theres this girl that has been bullying me ever since 9th grade. I want to rape her infront of her family. I want to grab her head and smash it over and over again against the school desk until i break her fucking skull open and nothing but red goo spills out.
My dad used to grab my mother by the head and slam her head against the walls and make her bleed when i was Young. I think thats why i like the idea of slamming her head so much. Ive seen so much domestic violence in my childhood, thats why i have these violent fetishes.
I once in 10th grade bit her arm and she cried.
I want to grab her lower jaw and pull it down so fucking hard until it snaps.

Skull without jaw isolated white background with shadow 395079 6431

Her skin smells so good. I want to hang her and skin all her skin on her fragile virgin body.

I could go on and on about all the fucked up shit i want to do to her.

I want her to have a child with me, and then, i murder the child, skin it, then use the babys skin as a condom and fuck the her until she cries.

To AUTHORITIES:

I DON'T WISH PAIN OF ANYONE INVOLVED.
I SIMPLY DESIRE TO EXPRESS WHAT I FELL.
I FELT LIKE I NEEDED TO EXPRESS MY BAD THOUGHTS BECAUSE THEN I FELL BETTER. IM GLAD I DONT HAVE TO KEEP THESE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD ANYMORE.
I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYBODY.
I WANT TO ESCAPE THESE THOUGHTS.

I honestly feel the same way.

I've never had rape fantasies, I dislike violence and physical harm, I fantasize about being a creep tho
you should become a creep

I fantasize about legal rape because my father is a rapist

I have morals, I would never hurt a child in any way. if I ever have a pedophilic desire i will fr shoot myself
Good. But i was never mentioning pedophilia.
I would do the same If i had pedophilic desires.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR IT USERS. The following post mentions: rape, murder, trauma, bullying, mutilation, etc.

First of all:

TO AUTHORITIES:

Im tired to of pretending like i don't have extreme sexual fantasies. The reason i have these, and most men that like the idea of rape, is because of no sexual contact.

Im males, not having sexual contact all your life makes you have discusting feitshes.

My childhood has been hell. Both my parents were alcoholics and acted like discusting animals. I wish to move out so i can LDAR in peace.

Because me, as a male, NATURALLY wants to be dominant in a relationship and in all aspects of life, i got sad when none of these things happened. And eventually depressed. I felt inferior all my life. I was never good. I was supposed to be DOMINANT. But i was inferior.

Thread 'A life where you have to keep "accepting" your inferior place is not worth living' https://incels.is/threads/a-life-wh...ur-inferior-place-is-not-worth-living.555170/

If you, as a male, are not dominant in aspects of life, you will WANT to dominate. Thats why men rape. Men that rape have been sissified by soyciety. And they want control.

Thread 'List of ways girls made fun of me in high school' https://incels.is/threads/list-of-ways-girls-made-fun-of-me-in-high-school.556454/

And because of that the thought of holding down a foid that makes fun of me (OVER 18. LEGAL AGE.) without her conscent and raping her over and over again makes me hard. (I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE)

I imagine cornering down a hot female that tries to demasculate me and forcing her to suck me off. And If she refuses i slit her throat and fuck the wound.

I want to rape, murder and fuck the wounds of the dead body of a female that bullies me all while im listening to this:

I am currently 18 years old and in 12th grade. Theres this girl that has been bullying me ever since 9th grade. I want to rape her infront of her family. I want to grab her head and smash it over and over again against the school desk until i break her fucking skull open and nothing but red goo spills out.
My dad used to grab my mother by the head and slam her head against the walls and make her bleed when i was Young. I think thats why i like the idea of slamming her head so much. Ive seen so much domestic violence in my childhood, thats why i have these violent fetishes.

View attachment 1017796

Her skin smells so good. I want to hang her and skin all her skin on her fragile virgin body.

I want her to have a child with me, and then, i murder the child, skin it, then use the babys skin as a condom and fuck the her until she cries.

To AUTHORITIES:

I FELT LIKE I NEEDED TO EXPRESS MY BAD THOUGHTS BECAUSE THEN I FELL BETTER. IM GLAD I DONT HAVE TO KEEP THESE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD ANYMORE.

Hot.

I have enough material. I'm just waiting.
do you think im neurologically bound to rape because my father is a rapist? im not sure myself. Guess we have to wait and see

Last edited:
do you think neurologically bound to rape because my father is a rapist? im not sure myself. Guess we have to wait and see
I already knew i was a rapist before i came out the womb

Everyone has these fantasies as well as fantasies of fucking 15 year old prime JB but soyciety tells you you’re wrong.

Rape is natural.
I had once a fantasy of raping giving flowers to a beautiful 16 year old aryan Race girl (IN MINECRAFT. JOKE)

fucking 15 year old prime JB

This is more entertaining. It's nice to make statements, but it's obvious they lost earlier on.

I'm waiting.

@PersonaDickcel your avi is what i want to do to that one bitch that bullies me

we need to exterminate the soyers and rape their women into being our slaves

First of all:

TO AUTHORITIES:

View attachment 1017796

To AUTHORITIES:

I think what your thinking is quite normal, it sucks you have to waste effort typing long arse disclaimers just to appease those PC normie cucks