Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attention starved foid talks about suicide

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240117 131329 Reddit

Hope she kills herself. One less filthy whore on this forsaken planet.

If only she would actually go through with it instead of milking people for attention on the internet

If I killed myself I'd be forgotten since I am a burden to my family , but this foid has everything and still "considers" a suicide :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

If only she would actually go through with it instead of milking people for attention on the internet
She is unaware of what manlets have to go through on a daily basis. We are pretty much living on Nightmare mode.

+ cat
+ sleeping boyfriend
+ mom who cares about her

Fuck this foid.

+ cat
+ sleeping boyfriend
+ mom who cares about her

Fuck this foid.
Jfl I don't have anything yet I've never seeked an attention that hard from strangers on the internet.

If I killed myself I'd be forgotten since I am a burden to my family , but this foid has everything and still "considers" a suicide :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
This sort of attention-seeking behavior is plain disgusting and ragefuel.

This sort of attention-seeking behavior is plain disgusting and ragefuel.
She posted this to mog the ACTUAL trucels lurking this sub who have nothing to lose.

Why do people want to document everything in The INTERNET? Like if you want to do something do it move on

She’s suicidal and has a boyfriend. The audacity. Meanwhile suicidal men are single and rot but we keep going because society forces us to slave.

Dnr I hope she hangs herself

Tbh it's no doubt an attention seeking story written for Internet (virtual or imagined) points tbh.

Tutorial mode

IT IS CRYING BUAHAHAHAHA

THAT SPOILED FOID IS GONNA CRY LOL

of course she was too pussy to do it

remember that most suicides are men and the vast VAST majority of 'attempted suicides' are females

her brad boyfriend stopped giving a shit about her performances so she went to cry online. none of what she typed actually happened

Her bf has BPD. But she still loves him probably due her damaged perSOYnality detector, BPDs are manipulative mfs.