Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Attention Whoring Foid on IT Is Fishing for Validation

I ain't reading allat. Thanks for sharing though.

I ain't reading allat. Thanks for sharing though.
Just read this line

>"He blew up at me, threatening to come to my home and rape/murder me since I'm useless to both him and society"

>"I blocked him, but some of his friends have messaged me, calling me an asshole for belittling his "political opinions" and threatening me before blocking me. I've gotten so many messages telling me I acted out of line and was an asshole for no reason that I'm starting to think they might be right. AITA?"

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Just read this line

>"He blew up at me, threatening to come to my home and rape/murder me since I'm useless to both him and society"

>"I blocked him, but some of his friends have messaged me, calling me an asshole for belittling his "political opinions" and threatening me before blocking me. I've gotten so many messages telling me I acted out of line and was an asshole for no reason that I'm starting to think they might be right. AITA?"

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Attachments

• 1687982647380.gif
    1687982647380.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
@Psychcel

Update: She's a FED

>"I have an internship in the federal government though, and my supervisor is 100% done with incels and their “crabby shenanigans” so I’m pretty sure he’ll face some consequences. Hopefully it helps snap him out of whatever this is"

@Psychcel

Update: She's a FED

>"I have an internship in the federal government though, and my supervisor is 100% done with incels and their “crabby shenanigans” so I’m pretty sure he’ll face some consequences. Hopefully it helps snap him out of whatever this is"
LMAO
keeps getting better tbh