Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ''Attorneys who are considered more physically attractive are more likely to win their cases and receive favorable votes from judges''

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/1c0jvzb/attorneys_who_are_considered_more_physically/

This advantage holds even when taking into account other important factors like race or the attorney’s experience.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society::society::society::society:

I absolutely love how normies need to do actual fucking research to come to a very common sense conclusion. A conclusion we have already reached a long time ago.

The blackpill is inevitable. Ignoring it is not sustainable anymore.

Look at the reddit normies go! Some highly-upvoted blackpill comments.

Look at the reddit normies go! Some highly-upvoted blackpill comments.
Yep, sometimes they admit it because in some cases it is simply undeniable. However, they would never grant the amount of explanatory power and presence of good looks we do.

I hate nature

b..b-but looks dont matter bro!!!

BREAKING: PEER-REVIEWED DOUBLE BLIND STUDY REVEALS THAT WATER MIGHT BE WET : "FIRE IS CORRELATED WITH HEAT"

then Nina should file divorce and get the alimony from forsen.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: clearly must be my persoynality keeping me low class

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back