Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Attractive men are just toilets with penises

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

The way these men talk about toilets is how all toilets view Sub-5 men, unironically most toilets I know who have dated Sub-5 men talk about them like this. I didn't know that the same thoughts circulate in attractive men's minds. Guess all Sex Havers are just the same. These men really do live in a different reality from us.

Nothing you can do about this.

And women don't mind it tbh. If anything it only makes these guys more attractive in their eyes.

I want to kill myself

Most attractive men nowadays aren't even MEN, they are just males with feminine energy and estrogen.

我愛北京天安門

Yeah, chads who pump and dump are just as bad. When the day of the rope comes, they'll be hung in the wires along with their foid counterparts (sluts)

chad is as chad does

Most attractive men nowadays aren't even MEN, they are just males with feminine energy and estrogen.

我愛北京天安門
True :feelshaha: @Zozizo

Yeah most Chads would be fagboy sex slaves in an Androcentric society. I have stopped looking upto Chads(especially prettyboy chads Looksmaxxers worship). They look weak and worthless and tbh aren't all that important for humanity. Real Chads are Men who wield power in society(Politicians, CEOs and such).

Sounds like foids larping tbh.