Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Aussie can't stop being ignored by women

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Its over

I am not incel

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Over for him

When the coping is too strong.

western women are a lost cause

JFL ''I'm pretty normal, no facial deformities'' my face has no medical deformities and I'm still sub-human :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
These bluepilled cucks need to wake up

>i'm not incel, i'm pretty normal

Normal is fucking REVOLTING in the eyes of women. They see normal the way we see old obese landwhales

And if he were Chad...you get the picture.

He's welcome here

virgin but not ankler

He might not be incel, but surely he is an absolute dork. You don't approach women like that. You need an excuse. Cold approaches only work for Chad with restrictions.

His main problem is that he is not Chad, water is wet, but his second biggest problem is the method. It's totally dumb.

Look at how this cunt shit and despise us manlets. Zero sympathy, hope he rots like us, tallfag motherfucker.

If you know what "incel" means, it's over for you.
He might not be incel, but surely he is an absolute dork. You don't approach women like that. You need an excuse. Cold approaches only work for Chad with restrictions.

His main problem is that he is not Chad, water is wet, but his second biggest problem is the method. It's totally dumb.
Nah nigga, dude is uglier than he thinks.

aussie women are the most judgemental stuck up entitled fuck ugly spoilt cunts going ,i live in aus and i get treated like shit by most foids, australia needs an aussie E.R to sort this shit out.

but he’s not incel, hes normal
And you believe him?
JFL ''I'm pretty normal, no facial deformities'' my face has no medical deformities and I'm still sub-human :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
These bluepilled cucks need to wake up
That's one of the main copes incels in denial always say. Nigga definitely is not normal looking plus he posts on 4chan.

aussie women are the most judgemental stuck up entitled fuck ugly spoilt cunts going ,i live in aus and i get treated like shit by most foids, australia needs an aussie E.R to sort this shit out.
That's in the nature of white women, especially the ones who came from western Europe.
And you believe him?

That's one of the main copes incels in denial always say. Nigga definitely is not normal looking plus he posts on 4chan.
I believe he might be average (and its most likely anyway)

You don't have to be ugly to be incel. And he is white and white women are the most picky of them all.

>hasnt talked to women in a decade
>not an incel