Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Aussie Chad is mocking us

If he is ugly then what am i? High tier normie imo but what this comment say
cope he's ugly to foids but men would say he's ok. In other videos you can see his body and he's a 5'8" framelet. That body + that face=over. Guys like him just can't compete

Think he‘s bald/balding.

Boo hoo he can get a hair transplant which isn’t that costly, no solution for height though and only way to change face is through extensive plastic surgery which is very expensive

He is a middle normie but ugly by white standards

I swear to God, if any of you fuckers on this forum look like him...

Boo hoo he can get a hair transplant which isn’t that costly, no solution for height though and only way to change face is through extensive plastic surgery which is very expensive
Hair transplant is not an ideal solution, since your subhuman genes will shed the new hair again, over time.

im just saying if you look like that and have an australian accent and hang out here-- get a fucking life seriously
You are correct.

The dude is white and has blue eyes and doesnt look below average. He needs to go an asian country and pick some noodle whore from there by using "whitu-cocku"-factor. He has no idea what really "its over" really means.

Thanks for the compliment:feelsokman:

The average user here :feelskek:

he's trucel in chadstralia

he's trucel in chadstralia
i didn't think about it that way, but there are so many gigachads in australia he is a trucel just because the average male SMV is so high, much like how ER was a trucel in SB.

Average user on this website looks like him.

I swear to God, if any of you fuckers on this forum look like him...
I look like your run of the mill middle eastern man but with some chin recession, facial asymmetry, narrow shoulders and wide hips and I'm balding

I look like your run of the mill middle eastern man but with some chin recession, facial asymmetry, narrow shoulders and wide hips and I'm balding
wide hips are brutal. Does wearing dockers make you look pregnant?

Wait a minute, this guy is considered ugly?? How in the ever-loving fuck is he ugly? He mogs me in every aspect. If he is considered 4/10 or less then I am at most 2/10 under these standards.:feelsUgh:
back in medland he is considered normal,but anywhere else in the west he would be considered an incel. do you live in the west?

You would say he is good-looking but think about all the Chad surfer-types walking around in Australia. In the west you have to be at least 7/10, whatever the race.

back in medland he is considered normal,but anywhere else in the west he would be considered an incel. do you live in the west?
If south america is considered the west then yes, if it isn't the no. He would be considered chad here regardless of whether or not he is bald, his face structure alone gives him several points above anyone else here. People would want to talk and interact with him.

If south america is considered the west then yes, if it isn't the no. He would be considered chad here regardless of whether or not he is bald, his face structure alone gives him several points above anyone else here. People would want to talk and interact with him.
yeah,south america is even worse then from where i come from,so yeah he should be pretty decent there.

Incels are hated and mocked by everybody, they are literally like only one step above "pedophiles".

In todays world normies see being a Sexually undesirable Male almost on the same scale as being a convicted child fucker (I have nothing against pedos although I am not a pedophile myself, Im also not an Age cuck,) Im just saying thats how much Incels are hated by mainstream society

Too many chads in australia he's truecel

He probably took the kikecine

Incels are hated and mocked by everybody, they are literally like only one step above "pedophiles".

In todays world normies see being a Sexually undesirable Male almost on the same scale as being a convicted child fucker (I have nothing against pedos although I am not a pedophile myself, Im also not an Age cuck,) Im just saying thats how much Incels are hated by mainstream society
they just lump us in with pedophiles in the way they lump all sandniggers as terrorists

Last edited:
they just lump us in with pedophiles like sandniggers and terrorism
Yeah they take an Innocent and Kind word like Incel and ascribe all these negative traits to it, when the Incel Community is filled with the kindest most polite, nicest and empathetic gentlemen Ive ever met