Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Aussie Jewish women tourists tears down pro Palestine poster in Fort Kochi, India and thought she could get away with it lol

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
Story is like a month old
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/therewasanattempt/comments/1c64qn7/to_come_to_a_different_country_and_destroy/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Kerala/comments/1c66g8g/cctv_visuals_of_the_austrian_jewish_tourist/

Fort Kochi basically had a historic jewish population which declined due to aliyah, what they did enrages me to the fucking core she thought she could get away with vandalising stuff in india because she is White, Female and Jewish I am so glad the locals did not have it and called her out even told her to clean up the mess she made lol seeing this is like music to my ears she even got a legal case on her now and probably deported lololol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tutorial mode.

Foids thinking their hot shit again

this is why i hate foids and jews
they are the most self-righteous organisms in existence
both entitled and vile

I thought Indians loved Israel because they hate Pakistan and by extension Muslims.

I thought Indians loved Israel because they hate Pakistan and by extension Muslims.
This is Kerala, they're much better then, North Indians(aka the ones who cause trouble) there's very little crime there. Also it has many Muslims and Christians(the Christians were converted by St Thomas the apostle) I know a guy from there he comes from a small minority ethnic group called the "Knanaya community". They arrived in the 10th century from Syria and practices endogamy(though, most have intermarried and look curry now) but he is a rare exception I guess, he was a Ginger Just like My brother lol.

I am so glad the locals did not have it and called her out even told her to clean up the mess she made lol seeing this is like music to my ears she even got a legal case on her now and probably deported lololol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is Kerala, they're much better then, North Indians(aka the ones who cause trouble) there's very little crime there. Also it has many Muslims and Christians(the Christians were converted by St Thomas the apostle) I know a guy from there he comes from a small minority ethnic group called the "Knanaya community". They arrived in the 10th century from Syria and practices endogamy(though, most have intermarried and look curry now) but he is a rare exception I guess, he was a Ginger Just like My brother lol.
Yeah. Only Muslims and Christians I support are Mallu and Tamil ones. Only they are contributing to the country

Also Islam was earliest to come to Kerala like this 1400 years ago.

She was on a visa where she can’t be political. Reminds me of anothet aussie youtuber who married a curry woman and moved there, and also got booted for being involved in a political movement jfl.

The currys should have raped the foid for disrupting in their political affairs

Reminds me of anothet aussie youtuber who married a curry woman and moved there, and also got booted for being involved in a political movement jfl.
Source? This thing happened even before :feelskek: :feelskek:

The Indians in the clip look calm, fair and strong. Indians get picked on too much on this site.

Let's not forget the old Saints and Sages of India are the Glory of the World.

Albanian tribe of Judah.

IMG 3114

Retards thinking homeland is fake Israel.

IMG 4011

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back