Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Australian Dude Child Like Sex Doll.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Okay, so recently in the news I heard about that guy in Australia with the child like sex doll being arrested for having possession of it. I want to know what others here think about all of that as far as sensational news items go. I just can't wrap my head around this subject, I mean it's a plastic silicon inanimate object where he is hurting nobody no matter what he does with it in possession. Is it distasteful, strange, and weird? Sure it is, but I don't understand the criminality behind it.

Pretty dumb. It is helping him not to touch real children

Cuckstralia land of the chink lovers.

It’s a fucking doll who gives a fuck

Pretty dumb. It is helping him not to touch real children
Right, even if they argued the so called stepping stone pedophilia angle which is exactly what they're doing in accordance with these laws I guess, you would think that they would be pleased it's a silicon plastic doll rather than an actual small child. I don't know, this whole entire thing seems absurd or ridiculous to me.

In some ways this seems like state sponsored regulation of a person's private sexual proclivities of the bedroom, which is strange because neo-liberal societies supposedly are against such societal interventions, supposedly.
Cuckstralia land of the chink lovers.

It’s a fucking doll who gives a fuck
Arrested over possession of an inanimate object, that's like next stage ClownWorld right there.

"I'm in prison because I killed ten people, what are you in the joint for?"

"I bought a child like sex doll made out of plastic and silicon." :feelskek:

Last edited:
Right, even if they argued the so called stepping stone pedophilia angle which is exactly what they're doing in accordance with these laws I guess, you would think that they would be pleased it's a silicon plastic doll rather than an actual small child. I don't know, this whole entire thing seems absurd or ridiculous to me.

In some ways this seems like state sponsored regulation of a person's private sexual proclivities of the bedroom, which is strange because neo-liberal societies supposedly are against such societal interventions, supposedly.

Arrested over possession of an inanimate object, that's like next stage ClownWorld right there.

"I'm in prison because I killed ten people, what are you in the joint for?"

"I bought a child like sex doll made out of plastic and silicon." :feelskek:

Once again from The Land of No Fun-der

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back