Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media australian kids assault a elderly cumnigger simp cuck

deserved?

• Total voters
zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★

I thought you were talking about aboriginal beating a cumskin

You think it’s normal to beat old men?
he probably had about 30 active onlyfans subscriptions at the time of this incident

Meh who can't beat up a oldfag :feelsjuice:

You think it’s normal to beat old men?
It's an animal-like behaviour.
If this is Ok, then I can kill many children and young teens with my bare hands.
Many posters are just retarded. Or they never heard so-called golden rule

Every religion has a golden rule

It's an animal-like behaviour.
If this is Ok, then I can kill many children and young teens with my bare hands.
Many posters are just retarded. Or they never heard so-called golden rule

View attachment 1086261
I agree, but the problem with the golden rule is that no one will follow it, because it only works when other people also follow it, and no one wants to be the one thrown under the bus, so they’ll do it before it can happen to them

I agree, but the problem with the golden rule is that no one will follow it, because it only works when other people also follow it, and no one wants to be the one thrown under the bus, so they’ll do it before it can happen to them
There still should be an ideal. I'm very far from being a moralcuck myself but humans need to follow some basic morality or else everything will turn into a chaos.

You are blackpilled and you still think like that
How it's connected to blackpill?
If you yourself don't want to be beaten by a group of young aggressive negroes who think that their behaviour is justified then don't wish the same on others.

If you don't have a problem being beaten by someone just because they can, then you is justified in your 'might is right' belief.

Also this is an apparently standard sex haver behaviour to signal to young females how 'tough' they are.
All sex havers act like that.

How it's connected to blackpill?
If you yourself don't want to be beaten by a group of young aggressive negroes who think that their behaviour is justified then don't wish the same on others.

If you don't have a problem being beaten by someone just because they can, then you is justified in your 'might is right' belief.
I'm a incel do you think I'm treated like a human?

I'm a incel do you think I'm treated like a human?
Subhumans aren't treated like humans anyway.
Why do think that these teens are incel-friendly? Young normie sexhavers are the worst.
They are even more NPC-like and can't stand anything 'weird' and 'not-normal'.
Btw, I only support beating asshole bullies even if they're old.

Tumblr nt7ymx9DKg1szqwnwo1 640