Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Australian Knife Attack Hurts Cause

ForevER_Manlet

ForevER_Manlet

Wageslave
★★★★★
So a crazy bisexual sexhaver kills woman at an Australian mall adn I'm sure someone will blame Incel Movement as his inspiration.

@SoycuckGodOfReddit thoughts on his avi?

Lmao, please kill me if he ever got a client.
40 under 175cm, yeah he should pay you :feelskek:

Knife man running around all other men run away, bunch of pussies

He stabbed a 9 month old. Yeah, that’s who an incel would rage at. Seems legit

I am guessing only men would have been up for his services.
He was a fag who would have lost his mind through drugs both illegal and legal.

did the guy survive? hes a piece of work, intresting what his motives will be,
im guessing schizo

also what cause

didn't know that australia had a burgeoning incel movement

@
TheCatMan
@TheCatMan is based
Yes but
batchadman only

im guessing schizo
Apparently he was shot dead by a foid police officer who happened to be nearby. News outlets are saying that he was a homeless, schizophrenic drug addict, so you are correct.

Last edited:
Highly doubt he's one of us. Probably drugs or religious motivation.

Apparently he was shot dead by a foid police officer who happened to be nearby. News outlets are saying that he was a homeless, schizophrenic drug addict, so you are correct.
Apparently 6 days before he went surfing. Offered people to go with him, im guessing he was lonely as fuck

The photo of him in the mall doesnt look like him at all.

could be this is a setup of some sort to not say the id of the real killer?

Highly doubt he's one of us. Probably drugs or religious motivation.
He was described as a lonely teenager on one news channel
The photo of him in the mall doesnt look like him at all.

could be this is a setup of some sort to not say the id of the real killer?

Maybe I am just retarded and the photo at the bottom is old but his hairline seems different in these pictures, the guy in top picture kind of comes across as appearing to be a little ethnic where as all the pictures of him online he looks more white.

Guy's white as cumskins? Where be stormfrontcels at now after screaming ethnic, muslim, and whatnot the other day?

View attachment 1135372
View attachment 1135373
Maybe I am just retarded and the photo at the bottom is old but his hairline seems different in these pictures, the guy in top picture kind of comes across as appearing to be a little ethnic where as all the pictures of him online he looks more white.
yea doesnt look like the same person at all

I don't support even "gamers" choosing such..... 'target', but who am I to dictate what random chimpouters do?

Is he a Muslim fag?
People were claiming he was an Arab, but I think he’s white. Although now some of those people are starting to claim he’s a Jew jfl.

I don't support even "gamers" choosing such..... 'target', but who am I to dictate what random chimpouters do?
If he was shooting into a crowd like a retard and it hit a baby that’s one thing, but to go and stab one is the lowest of the low (on top of already being a mass killer jfl).

View attachment 1135372
View attachment 1135373
You could be onto something. The camera footage is so trash that it's hard to tell.

im guessing schizo
schizo who got shot dead by foid cop

Incels would never target a baby or a toddler, only a complete psycho would do that.
Most of the time, incels have stronger morals and values, than Normie Scum and these Cum Dumpsters.
I have yet to come across an incel, who is not against the Satanic degeneracy of the West.