Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL australian mayowhore suffered MAJOR malfunction of her personality detector

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8

backstory:

Screenshot 20240404 015738 225

news article about his incredible personality:

Screenshot 20240404 015106 454

Screenshot 20240404 015301 150

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

100% deserved

Dumb fucking bitch

You wanted the bad boy, you got the bad boy treatment.

You could have easily picked an ugly nice guy and be in a peaceful stable relationship, but of course we can't have that.

Afd399214d209b2b56113fa2321a8aa2

The guy on the left is the one who did it. Are you fucking kidding me? :feelshaha::feelshaha: Looks literally like the random thug henchmen in a movie, like the strongest henchman Batman fights at the end after he defeats all the other goons.

Chad thug criminal. That's what the disgusting whore wanted, that's what she got.

I hope she suffered while burning alive in the car.

10/10 personality.

This fucking whore basically got all her 3 children KILLED just because he wanted a tall, strong, chad thug criminal.

He literally has 0 blame because he simply does what a toxic abusive chad does: he is toxic and he abuses, nothing surprising here.

She could left at any time, she could have simply not had so many children with him, she could have found an ugly nice guy at any time, but she didn't want any of that.

She wanted a strong, tall thug chad. Well, she got him. And he got her :feelsokman:

100% deserved, this is fucking lifefuel

That's what women want. Tall strong thug. That's literally it.

They are willing to stay in abusive relationships, as long as they get to have a tall strong husband.

Literally all they care about.

Fucking burn to death, roastie scum

Clarke was named one of Marie Claire magazine's 'Women of the Year' in their December 2020 issue, for the nationwide awareness brought to the issue of coercive control in Australia.[21]
From Wikipedia. The dumb fucking roastie apparently got named ''woman of the year'' in a random magazine. She is 100% to blame for this, yet they still want to make her a martyr.

Toilets living on tutorial mode with god mode cheats enabled. She killed her 3 children by marrying and staying with the tall chad thug, and they still make her a saint.

These type of stories are always so funny to hear.
Afd399214d209b2b56113fa2321a8aa2

The guy on the left is the one who did it. Are you fucking kidding me? :feelshaha::feelshaha: Looks literally like the random thug henchmen in a movie, like the strongest henchman Batman fights at the end after he defeats all the other goons
Man this is exactly what i thought :feelskek:

She picked the most thug looking thug ever because "i can fix him"

Anyways rip woman of the year

Remember guys he had a good pERsonality, that’s why he can attract foids.

society is collapsing

Those fitness powercouples are always insufferable