Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Australian police IGNORE "Gas the Jews" chant

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★

The entire world saw the clips, inclyding on this forum, and now the police is saying the protestors never said "Gas the Jews"

So much for the world being run by Jews

Tag all the bagelcels here

The entire world saw the clips, inclyding on this forum, and now the police is saying the protestors never said "Gas the Jews"

Bagel is usually a term for frenchies tho

Anyway based, After seeing the pedo tunnel a month ago or so, I no longer trust these people to run the goverment, Not that i did anyway but this just clarifies it.

Why do Jews serve the interests of other countries instead of serving the interests of the country in which they live? It's okay for Jews to have affection for Israel because of their ancestry. But if he is an American, he must be loyal to the United States, and if he is an Australian, he must be loyal to Australia. However, Jews are not loyal to that country, no matter which country they are in, but they are loyal to Israel. second generation of immigrants is usually loyal to that country, but only Jews do the opposite.

Why do Jews serve the interests of other countries instead of serving the interests of the country in which they live? It's okay for Jews to have affection for Israel because of their ancestry. But if he is an American, he must be loyal to the United States, and if he is an Australian, he must be loyal to Australia. However, Jews are not loyal to that country, no matter which country they are in, but they are loyal to Israel. second generation of immigrants is usually loyal to that country, but only Jews do the opposite.
I have no loyalty to a country that doesn't give me pussy.

Plenty of Jews are loyal to their country. Jews served in the military in WW1, English Jews serving Britain and German Jews serving Germany.

If I create Incelistan, all men will be welcome there, even Jews.

Ilhan Omar was complaining about Jewish double-lotlyalties, now she's saying America will do whatever benefits Somalia

Irish-Americans still had loyalty to the Republican cause and would help Ireland against Britain. Was that double loyalty?

Besides, if you know about geopolitics, you'll know that angering France and Israel is a quick way for America to lose control over the Middle East and Islamic Africa

But if he is an American, he must be loyal to the United States
Patriotism is cucked and the reason why inceldom exist, the nation's interests (the elites) includes submitting to foids, nigger and faggots (((and jews)))
Dude please learn history before inputting your uniformed bullshit

I have no loyalty to a country that doesn't give me pussy.

Plenty of Jews are loyal to their country. Jews served in the military in WW1, English Jews serving Britain and German Jews serving Germany.

If I create Incelistan, all men will be welcome there, even Jews.

Ilhan Omar was complaining about Jewish double-lotlyalties, now she's saying America will do whatever benefits Somalia

Irish-Americans still had loyalty to the Republican cause and would help Ireland against Britain. Was that double loyalty?

Besides, if you know about geopolitics, you'll know that angering France and Israel is a quick way for America to lose control over the Middle East and Islamic Africa
Fair enough. every time i talk to you, i think you are smart. I'm just afraid of the influence of groups like AIPAC and Jews. I've felt even more so since I heard the resignation of Magill, president of the University of Pennsylvania, who didn't stop the protests when the Ivy League demonstrations were held last time to denounce Israel.

Pajeet smell my feet

Fair enough. every time i talk to you, i think you are smart. I'm just afraid of the influence of groups like AIPAC and Jews. I've felt even more so since I heard the resignation of Magill, president of the University of Pennsylvania, who didn't stop the protests when the Ivy League demonstrations were held last time to denounce Israel.
After 9/11, George Bush didn't nuke Hamas. Instead he forced Israel to have an election in the Gaza Strip. Israeli government constantly complained about it but Bush forced it through. Even though they tried to tip the scales for the less extreme Fatah, USA allowed Hamas to win. Jimmy Carter even observed the election and said it was legitimate.

If AIPAC couldn't stop USA from helping Hamas right after 9/11, then they probably don't have infinite power.

Qatar has a lot of oil/gas money and has been funding Western universities a lot. Arabs owned a big part of Twitter before the Musk buyout, unsure how much they own now.

Fact is, US Congress is an open door brothel and corporations and governments all around the world try to bid.

Microsoft anally raped Japan's software industry, Japan developed their own OS and were going to teach it to schoolchildren, but American politicians funded by Microsoft threw a hissy fit bitch out.

Best way to fix America is to get money out of politics.

I'm happy to criticise Jews. I used to be a communist and pro-Palestinian. I used to lurk on /pol/ as well before and during the Ukraine Euromaidan, Syrian civil war, etc.

I think the Jews who left the USSR saying they wanted to go to Israel, but went to America instead, were traitors to both USSR and Israel.

Political lobbying and corruption? I wouldn't allow it in Incelistan.

i see massive billboards saying "anti-semitism is unaustralian", "bring them home" stickers of the whitest jew they can find in every random suburban intersection, and starbucks in the city have like 8 police officers guarding. council took down a russian flag at some dude from 100 years agos memorial and threated to arrest anyone who put it back up.
also the gas the jews things was in light of them literally lighting up the sydney opera house with the zionist flag, and the lebos chanting just furthers their cause as they can play victim and exterminate the lebos in lebanon as well so i dont see why they would have to pull the strings there. they win by default

all the progs and fucking jews just need to go already

i see massive billboards saying "anti-semitism is unaustralian", "bring them home" stickers of the whitest jew they can find in every random suburban intersection, and starbucks in the city have like 8 police officers guarding. council took down a russian flag at some dude from 100 years agos memorial and threated to arrest anyone who put it back up.
also the gas the jews things was in light of them literally lighting up the sydney opera house with the zionist flag, and the lebos chanting just furthers their cause as they can play victim and exterminate the lebos in lebanon as well so i dont see why they would have to pull the strings there. they win by default
As an Indian, I do think there's a lot of anti-Russian racism. They're honorary ethnics in my book. Getting called "orcs" and shit.

Security guards around Starbucks - that's protecting a corporation, of course they'll do that

I can find plenty of pro-Palestine stickers and posters. A lot of the pro-Jew ones have been scratched or pulled off where I live.

When the boat blew up in Beirut , Israel lit up the Lebanese flag on their public building out of respect and solidarity. There was nothing wrong with Australia doing the same for Israel right after a terrorist attack.

I turned on ABC the next day and the female host and an Aboriginal guest were pressuring a beta Jewish women about how lighting up the Israeli flag was somehow taking sides.

Hamas killed elderly, children, even dogs, there was nothing wrong with taking a side there.

Mohammed had all the black dogs in a city killed off. Fuck that guy. Arab light skinned Chaddam who married 11 women or whatever.

albo was actually a palestine sjw basically the opposite of biden, but is completely radio silent on the jewish question the last 3 months. he was trying to push a referendum for some abo bs at the same time and was really awkward when the new holofaux shit came up because he wouldnt dare say a word not apart of talking points approved by the jews.

It's not specific enough to be an incitement to violence IMO, good call.

albo was actually a palestine sjw basically the opposite of biden, but is completely radio silent on the jewish question the last 3 months. he was trying to push a referendum for some abo bs at the same time and was really awkward when the new holofaux shit came up because he wouldnt dare say a word not apart of talking points approved by the jews.

Biden has said some shit about his Irish heritage making him sympathise with Palestinians in the past

Albo is also Catholic, Labor is basically a Irish-Lebanese party

Biden has said some shit about his Irish heritage making him sympathise with Palestinians in the past

Albo is also Catholic, Labor is basically a Irish-Lebanese party
biden's entire existance is based on israel and was a hardliner in post-egypt war second maybe only to netanyahu who got his start in american politics. he literally views israel as part of america and maybe he will talk lip service for palestine as a minority group in his terrority since he is technically suppose to pretend to be a libtard. he doesnt have "symphathy" he is literally a puppet with dementia following instructions from blinken and the rest of the israeli seats in the us cabinet. i just used albo as an example of how no matter what they actually think they are still required to stick to the same approved talking points, i wouldnt go as far as to say biden is also an example because well he has no other purpose and his comments are way different than those old albo comments i posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back