Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism and brain chemistry

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I found an interesting article relating to autism, gaba and glutamate

"The mean blood and brain glutamate levels were significantly higher in patients (with autism) than controls (p < 0.001). There was highly significant positive correlation between blood glutamate level and brain glutamate levels in the four tested brain regions (p < 0.001). Glutamate plays an important role in the pathogenesis of autism."

"Social subscale scores on the ADI-R (Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised) were correlated with glutamate (I.e., higher serum glutamate associated with poorer social ability). Three more recent studies using case controls have also reported significantly increased plasma glutamate (Tirouvanziam et al. 2011;Shimmura et al. 2011;Hassan et al. 2013.) Only a single early study of plasma glutamate levels has failed to report increases in autism - Rolf et al. (1993) reported reduced glutamate in platelet rich samples from 18 individuals with autism."

TL;DR spergs seem to have higher glutamate levels in our blood and brains which makes us socially maladjusted. Alcohol is an NMDA receptor antagonist which is why it makes inhibitions go away. The difference between normies and high inhib spergs seems to be that normie brains are already a bit "drunk" so they don't feel as self conscious as us, because their brains have lower levels of glutamate or possibly because spergs have higher level of glutamate receptors overall.

TL;DR spergs seem to have higher glutamate levels in our blood and brains which makes us socially maladjusted. Alcohol is an NMDA receptor antagonist which is why it makes inhibitions go away. The difference between normies and high inhib spergs seems to be that normie brains are already a bit "drunk" so they don't feel as self conscious as us, because their brains have lower levels of glutamate or possibly because spergs have higher level of glutamate receptors overall.
Bingo

How to tell if someone is sperg socially retarded or just not used to social interaction? should those things work naturally for non autists even if he is a neet shuttin loser?

I remember having trouble making connections and play and talk to other kids as far when i was 4yo. Im always quiet, even online unless someone else initiate the conversation i never do.

should those things work naturally for non autists even if he is a neet shuttin loser?
They probably should for NTs, though that's not to say that an NT who hasn't had much social experience in a long time wouldn't be having some sort of difficulty integrating socially back into society. But if you're NT, and re-expose yourself to social situations, I would imagine it should come to you, eventually, whereas for an autist, it won't ever come naturally.

They probably should for NTs, though that's not to say that an NT who hasn't had much social experience in a long time wouldn't be having some sort of difficulty integrating socially back into society. But if you're NT, and re-expose yourself to social situations, I would imagine it should come to you, eventually, whereas for an autist, it won't ever come naturally.
For me never works, I get more relaxed and accustomed being around people but still can't talk and act like everyone else.

For me never works, I get more relaxed and accustomed being around people but still can't talk and act like everyone else.
Then maybe you could get a diagnosis. :feelsjuice:

relevant to my thread here

So the cure for autism is getting drunk?

Increasing GABA and dopamine, anyway.

The cure would be possibly to decrease your glutamate levels or possibly increase your gaba levels. However this is completely theoretical. Gaba and glutamate work in very different ways, glutamate excites your nervous system and gaba calms.

I just started trying ketogenic diet just to test whether it makes any difference, because it decreases glutamate and increases gaba. There are some pharmaceutical drugs too that can decrease glutamate like lamotrigin, they are mostly used for epilepsy and some mood disorders. Epilepsy and autism have high comorbidity

I just started trying ketogenic diet just to test whether it makes any difference, because it decreases glutamate and increases gaba
Keto does everything :feelswhere:

I was trying to abide by it last week but relapsed. I seem to be verging on prediabetes so it's doubly important for me.

I'm going to go to the store now and stock up on low-carb delicacies. Red meat, steak, chicken, bacon, eggs, full-fat yogurt and cottage cheese, collards, avocados, etc.

Keto does everything :feelswhere:

I was trying to abide by it last week but relapsed. I seem to be verging on prediabetes so it's doubly important for me.

I'm going to go to the store now and stock up on low-carb delicacies. Red meat, steak, chicken, bacon, eggs, full-fat yogurt and cottage cheese, collards, avocados, etc.
I hope it will work or at least make me feel better! This is my third day on keto diet and at the moment I feel really tired, hopefully my body moves to burning ketones soon

Increasing GABA and dopamine, anyway.

View attachment 586329
Based. I tried powdered phenibut from ebay in 2015 but I didn't notice a big difference. Maybe the bromantan can help.
The cure would be possibly to decrease your glutamate levels or possibly increase your gaba levels. However this is completely theoretical. Gaba and glutamate work in very different ways, glutamate excites your nervous system and gaba calms.

I just started trying ketogenic diet just to test whether it makes any difference, because it decreases glutamate and increases gaba. There are some pharmaceutical drugs too that can decrease glutamate like lamotrigin, they are mostly used for epilepsy and some mood disorders. Epilepsy and autism have high comorbidity
I tried powdered gaba before too, but didn't help as well. I do fasting and try to do keto but it's hard to cut out all the carbs because I don't eat meat. I never had epileptic seizures so I'm not sure if that drug will work.

Based. I tried powdered phenibut from ebay in 2015 but I didn't notice a big difference. Maybe the bromantan can help.
I notice the best effects at 2 grams of phenibut HCL. The biggest side effect has been stomach upset (presumably from acidity).

Bromantane made me impulsive af and drive like a maniac, when taken after a two day phenibut binge :feelshaha:
I dose like 15mg sublingually.

Hmm, this is interesting. I can see how reducing excitability while raising calmness could help with Autism. I might look into that more.

I notice the best effects at 2 grams of phenibut HCL. The biggest side effect has been stomach upset (presumably from acidity).

Bromantane made me impulsive af and drive like a maniac, when taken after a two day phenibut binge :feelshaha:
I dose like 15mg sublingually.
Thanks bro. The bromantane seems like a fun drug for autists, so I'm curious about trying it. I never did more than 1 gram of phenibut because I was scared of the side effects, and didn't trust the guy on ebay I bought it from, but I'll try 2 grams if I ever get pharmacy grade phenibut.
I can't hurt the poor animals, plus I'm broke and the only meat I'd eat has to be the most expensive high quality stuff I can't afford.

Meditation also works and there's proof that it can increase activity on gaba B receptors like phenibut, so that's possible to try too. I would like to try phenibut but its hard to come by and I don't particularly want to order it in case it gets caught in the customs

Meditation also works and there's proof that it can increase activity on gaba B receptors like phenibut, so that's possible to try too. I would like to try phenibut but its hard to come by and I don't particularly want to order it in case it gets caught in the customs
Recently there's been a shortage of phenibut, but luckily I stocked up on 150 grams beforehand :bigbrain:

Thanks bro. The bromantane seems like a fun drug for autists, so I'm curious about trying it. I never did more than 1 gram of phenibut because I was scared of the side effects, and didn't trust the guy on ebay I bought it from, but I'll try 2 grams if I ever get pharmacy grade phenibut.

I can't hurt the poor animals, plus I'm broke and the only meat I'd eat has to be the most expensive high quality stuff I can't afford.

Do you eat eggs or drink cow's milk at least?

Do you eat eggs or drink cow's milk at least?
I have chickens and eat their eggs, but not factory farm eggs. I would only eat dairy from grass fed animals who are pasture raised.

Brutal, does that mean autists are more likely to drink / abuse GABA drugs like benzos?
The most famous autistic actor, Anthony Hopkins, who played Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lambs was a giga alcoholic in his youth.

His career success came only when he was old.

Last edited:
Jfl, looks like autists are wired to be alkies :feelshaha: explains my history also :feelsrope:

Overall though, autism is a blessing more than a curse, the autist mind is immune to propaganda and can fend off normie hivemind groupthink :feelsokman:
It could be that people who either have high glutamate or low gaba are going to more likely use alcohol to cope with bad feelings, its not necessarily a sperg/autist thing. Anxiety, social anxiety too.. there's a lot of people who "medicate" themselves with alcohol.

Thanks bro. The bromantane seems like a fun drug for autists, so I'm curious about trying it.
Bromantane is chemically similar to memantine, which autists report as lowering their inhibitions.

Memantine is a NMDA antagonist just like alcohol.

I have memantine but haven't tried it yet. It has a very long half life (70 hours)!

Last edited:
Bromantane is chemically similar to memantine, which autists report as lowering their inhibitions.

Memantine is a NMDA antagonist just like alcohol.

I have memantine but haven't tried it yet. It has a very long half life (70 hours)!
Thank you for telling me about that one, I will try it first if it lasts longer and lowers inhibition more than bromantane.

So drinking is what will temporarily cure my aspergers?

normie brains are already a bit "drunk"
so youre saying, all this time...the world has been ruled by drunk narcissistics? no WONder where in the shit we are now....:dafuckfeels: butis this the truth that was in the basement?

So drinking is what will temporarily cure my aspergers?
We need to look into ways that naturally increase gaba and decrease glutamate in a way that doesn't damage gaba receptors. And also possibly increase dopamine slightly, like Atavistic Autist hinted towards.

We need to look into ways that naturally increase gaba and decrease glutamate in a way that doesn't damage gaba receptors. And also possibly increase dopamine slightly, like Atavistic Autist hinted towards.
i mean im already getting used to having no inhibitions at all, since discovering what was in the basement. but some autistic triats still linger, but i do em when mostly no one is around

I found an interesting article relating to autism, gaba and glutamate

"The mean blood and brain glutamate levels were significantly higher in patients (with autism) than controls (p < 0.001). There was highly significant positive correlation between blood glutamate level and brain glutamate levels in the four tested brain regions (p < 0.001). Glutamate plays an important role in the pathogenesis of autism."

"Social subscale scores on the ADI-R (Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised) were correlated with glutamate (I.e., higher serum glutamate associated with poorer social ability). Three more recent studies using case controls have also reported significantly increased plasma glutamate (Tirouvanziam et al. 2011;Shimmura et al. 2011;Hassan et al. 2013.) Only a single early study of plasma glutamate levels has failed to report increases in autism - Rolf et al. (1993) reported reduced glutamate in platelet rich samples from 18 individuals with autism."

so is the solution to get drunk

I have chickens and eat their eggs, but not factory farm eggs. I would only eat dairy from grass fed animals who are pasture raised.

Tbh, that's based.

The quality doesn't get better than that. Also, grass-fed is the way to go with cows. Grass-fed butter is noticeably better than the butter from cows being fed whatever new shit.

Tbh, that's based.

The quality doesn't get better than that. Also, grass-fed is the way to go with cows. Grass-fed butter is noticeably better than the butter from cows being fed whatever new shit.
:feelsokman: There's no reason to get the low quality dairy products when there are higher quality available. If you can raise your own farm animals that would be even better.