Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over autism used to NOT be a death sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
I was reading some forums and apparently a lot of aspies managed to ascend pre social media era
many of them managed to rack up an impressive body count and many got married and have a somewhat normal life
looks definitely play a role, but simply being an autistic male nowadays is basically a death sentence because of social expectations(autistic foids still manage to be whores)
Dan Harmon the fat soy shit managed to ascend at 16 despite being autistic and not so good looking

nowadays if you aren't a high status male you have to jestermaxx to not be a complete outcast and even then you're going to get cucked

I'm pretty sure modern extroverted culture is a very recent invention. I can't imagine the more conservative society from decades ago placing much emphasis on empty blabber. Mild autism is a masculine trait in my book even. Being calculative, not speaking excessively, having a stiff demeanor all contribute to manliness.

I'm pretty sure modern extroverted culture is a very recent invention. I can't imagine the more conservative society from decades ago placing much emphasis on empty blabber. Mild autism is a masculine trait in my book even. Being calculative, not speaking excessively, having a stiff demeanor all contribute to manliness.
I think someone is trying to change the demographics to favor impulsive low iq people

Female standards are different compared to years like 2007. It’s over.

I think someone is trying to change the demographics to favor impulsive low iq people
Really? I wonder who could they be.

It's not for foids.

I’m very good at hiding my autism. At home I’m full retard jfl

I don’t even know I’m autistic actually. I’m low IQ that’s for sure