Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistcels, do you remember having a phase where you thought you could reason and argue your way into vagina?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
"I have done X, Y and Z so now I only need to tell it to women to make them desire me!"

Elliot Rodger seems to have been in this mindset in his last years before he went to war. Back when I had some redpill in my head, I was thinking the same way. I thought instisting on women that they should find me attractive would eventually make them change their mind and start desiring me.

simple simp behaviour

simple simp behaviour
I don't think it was simping. I mean things like going to work, putting on nice clothes and being a respectable man. I thought they would entitle me to sex.

they do, but foids prefer trasanted chad
Yes, I actually agree that a man should get a woman in exchange for being an upstanding citizen. But back then, I thought women would agree with it, which caused me to "reason" with them, trying to have them accept me.

I thought instisting on women that they should find me attractive
THIS FORUM IS FULL OF GOOD-LOOKING USERS LIKE YOU!!!!!!

THE ANSWER IS OF COURSE NO, I NEVER HAD THAT PHASE, BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY UGLY AND LACKING IN HEIGHT AND SIZE

THIS FORUM IS FULL OF GOOD-LOOKING USERS LIKE YOU!!!!!!

THE ANSWER IS OF COURSE NO, I NEVER HAD THAT PHASE, BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY UGLY AND LACKING IN HEIGHT AND SIZE
Me having been relatively better looking as a child hardly helps me now when my face is ugly and I'm a scrawny manlet. Though I do concede that it helped me become a more confident person.

Me having been relatively better looking as a child hardly helps me now when my face is ugly and I'm a scrawny manlet. Though I do concede that it helped me become a more confident person.
how old are you now? If you are under 40 your face can't be ugly if not major incident

how old are you now? If you are under 40 your face can't be ugly if not major incident
In 20s. I suffered heavily from mouth breathing, low tongue posture and brutal orthodontics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back