Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autistic basement dwelling nerd should be incel but luckily he's Chadrone

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
So he gets this shit

View: https://youtu.be/zl84TmLICMQ

Tbh he's lucky to get that gf alot of women won't tolerate men like that these days even if you're chadrone.

I suppose he seems clean and in shape also, and young of course.

Lucky guy, with a nice life.

Where's the chadrone?:dafuckfeels:
Tyler1 is just an average-looking manlet.
Short Tyler1 | Know Your Meme

His stats:
5'6''
Mixed white black (I believe)
High tier normie to chadlite face
Statusmaxxed
Gymmaxxed

More than enough to get a gf

tyler1 is just acting for views so he's not as autistic as he seems. Also, the way he acts is very low-inhibition, which is attractive ...if you also have a masculine face and body to go along with it, of course.

Last edited:
Wow. I have never had a foid show interest in me like that. Suicidefuel. :feelsrope:

The important question is whether his gf was with him before or after he statusmaxxed

Don't forget that he's a multi millionaire.
The important question is whether his gf was with him before or after he statusmaxxed
Doesn't matter, he can just date or fuck another foid

You're right.

This is just proof that the Status pill blows Looks pill out of the water in the end.

Fking lol @ looks autists, some retards even say it's LLL not LMS, mothafucka the S is way more important than the L in the end.

His stats:
5'6''
Mixed white black (I believe)
High tier normie to chadlite face
Statusmaxxed
Gymmaxxed

More than enough to get a gf
I can wear lifts to be tyler1 Chad height
Manlet that got pussy while you get none :feelsbadman:

Women will date you if you have money and he makes a ton from twitch

Women will date you if you have money and he makes a ton from twitch
So you're saying Money is important for attracting women, I agree.

He did very well statusmaxing on Twitch, I've never been interested in this annoying asshole but this videoclip with his girlfriend impressed me, she looks like the perfect mommy style gf, perfect for men of 2021 tbh.

he is statusmaxxed , his gf was a stream sniper so he is essentially dating his fan

Narcistic people get their way

Its a DARK TRIAD Stat Most Woman seem to.like . Hes ( Tyler 1 ) that tough Loud nerd Persona " and people Liked it

This Guy Just Played the Game , before WE even consider playing , and now Hes on the top echolon and Semi Rich "

@FuRed

Last edited:
Status is the only redeeming quality that man can actually achieve.

Fucking :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Imagine if anyone else acted like him not having his status or "character". They would be bullied for life and laughed at by everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back