Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Autistic fatcel gets bullied and laughed at school in of a front dozen normies

Fat spiccel gonna drop an Uvalde 2.0

He needs to make sure those normies lEaRn their lesson.

Thats why im Battle ready Most of the time , i cant Take Shit from These fucktwats anymore , that virtue Signal all day but are Pieces of Shit that have No decency.

Being a Blue pilled tist Is Giga over.

At least We know the Deal " .

@Mecoja @Lux @The Abyss @lonelycurry26 @HateCurry @Kami @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @Lonely @Hoppipolla @blkpilpress

Last edited:
When he grow up and start to complain that no woman wants him because of his autism, scum such as IT will gaslight him what's because of his 'shitty personality'.

oh man i used to have a video of a gang of violent nigs torturing this autist but i cant find it. it was one of my favorites

"I'm literally in tears and I want to give him a hug" :feelsseriously:

These are the same guys you avoided expeditiously in school.

"I'm literally in tears and I want to give him a hug" :feelsseriously:

These are the same guys you avoided expeditiously in school.
Yea These virtue signaling hypocrits wouldnt give him the time of the day , let alone fuck him

View: https://twitter.com/erikaharris14_/status/1583204280223162368?s=46&t=b1JjVG8EDzQLR8qAaX4DnA

It’s sort-of hard to watch this seeing this kid get fucked on and bullied for being non-NT. I hope all those normfaggots who laughed and recorded him die soon enough.

What the fuck snap I told you to break his legs;!!! (In videogame) the evil biosphere...has to pay

Tumblr inline onolzcCfmG1ui0j05 250
448dfe4e5bfd7a63edb9f35a7e222b5f

Last edited:
Yea These virtue signaling hypocrits wouldnt give him the time of the day , let alone fuck him

True. No girl, or normie reaches out to the quiet or autistic kid in school. It just doesn't happen, unless there's alterior motives. I've seen some Tiktoks with them parading the retarded kid around, pretending to be nice for social media updoots.

"Heyy look at me I have a big heart :feelsseriously:"

True. No girl, or normie reaches out to the quiet or autistic kid in school. It just doesn't happen, unless there's alterior motives. I've seen some Tiktoks with them parading the retarded kid around, pretending to be nice for social media updoots.

"Heyy look at me I have a big heart :feelsseriously:"
Yea Devils that Need to get their faces bashed in

All those little shits capturing everything on their phones for social media, clown world.

oh man i used to have a video of a gang of violent nigs torturing this autist but i cant find it. it was one of my favorites
Favorites? You better clarify what you mean by that, faggot

I hope this kid can pitymaxx for friends after this fucking atrocity

dumb whore foid has a whore pfp of her basically naked but is likely the same to claim she hates to be objectified i hope she gets shot in a mugging gone wrong

But when he goes ER, they call him a monster

"When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school
And they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
Where were the parents at? And look where it's at!
Middle America, now it's a tragedy
Now it's so sad to see, an upper-class city
Havin' this happenin'"

Shit like this is why I love school shootings.

The shitty part is all of those kids who are doing the bullying will get off scot free

The kid is too sit to realise what going on around him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back