Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic female becomes an incel after transitioning genders

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Also from her post history:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AutismInWomen/comments/vpe7ry/comment/ieim1nd/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Do you truly think autism is 50/50 male female ratio? I always thought that was made up PC bullshit.

Guys don't care if a hole has autism or not

Do you truly think autism is 50/50 male female ratio? I always thought that was made up PC bullshit.
I'm just accepting that premise for the sake of argument.

I've read from an autistic female neurology researcher that the brains of autistic females most resemble those of NT men, which wouldn't really be autism at all :feelshaha:

It would explain why autistic females are actually more likely to become trannies than autistic men, though, and why they are more capable socially.

Last edited:
I'm just accepting that premise for the sake of argument.

I've read from an autistic female neurology researcher that the brains of autistic females most resemble those of NT men, which wouldn't really be autism at all :feelshaha:

It would explain why autistic females are actually more likely to become trannies than autistic men, though, and why they are more capable socially.
Do autistic men become super straight high t balding ogres instead?

she saw the darkness :feelsaww:

Do autistic men become super straight high t balding ogres instead?
Autistic men are more likely to be LGBT than le based super straight meme. I am an autist and met fellow autists through an autism support association. I met a bisexual (prison faggot) and a tranny.