Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL autistic incel chad

sadtrooper

sadtrooper

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
For context im 18 (senior in hs) and havent had sex yet, I am not abstaining or anything I just haven't ever had sex for some reason. I have kissed 2 girls before last year and over this summer.

My new approach has been to try to Chadstrike my snap story of about 500 viewers and it worked
Using some slightly edgy humor could be the new meta for people who are aspie, maybe if your HTN like me it can work well? try it out I had a few girls reply.
3944068 IMG 2958

I have kissed 2 girls before last year and over this summer.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
@Dregster @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle

That's you?

You are Chad, lol

For context im 18 (senior in hs) and havent had sex yet, I am not abstaining or anything I just haven't ever had sex for some reason. I have kissed 2 girls before last year and over this summer.

My new approach has been to try to Chadstrike my snap story of about 500 viewers and it worked
Using some slightly edgy humor could be the new meta for people who are aspie, maybe if your HTN like me it can work well? try it out I had a few girls reply.
View attachment 1059484
[IMG alt="sadtrooper"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/53/53562.jpg?1707436877[/IMG]

sadtrooper

Banned​

-

Just be Chad theory.

Chad is not allowed on this site with the exception of maybe mentalcels and even that is a extreme Rarity