Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic incel games you play irl

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★★
Do you guys play any autistic incel type games when you are out and about? For example, I will play "spot the brocel," where I will try to spot potential incels. I'll just keep count of how many potential incels I see. What if I handed incels.is cards to potential incels in real life holy :lul::lul:.

Do you guys play any autistic incel type games when you are out and about? For example, I will play "spot the brocel," where I will try to spot potential incels. I'll just keep count of how many potential incels I see. What if I handed incels.is cards to potential incels in real life holy :lul::lul:.
Yes

Sounds fun. I'll play ''spot the brocel'' tomorrow...see how subhuman my country is.

I dont go out

based game

i play the rape game where i look at a woman and rate how rapeable she is in my head

Geometry dash is a truecel game
I have NEVER seen an attractive person play GD
Vibing Kanye West GIF by Jake Martella