Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Autistic Jew on the alt-right being driven to suicide by his sister

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/comments/lh2dol/autistic_brother_18m_mental_age_1516_wants_to_be/

It never occurs to her that a sperg could very well live up to the rule-bound life of soldiery or policing, and that her brother's authoritarian personality has more in common with the alt-right than with his shitlib, Jewish diaspora family (which adopted a black child as if it's a dog).

Anyway, maybe he could become an internet moderator like @LittleBoy (LittleSoy) instead.

Giphy 8

Last edited:
Don't they let trannies in the US army now? How bad could an autist be lol

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if their would be a lot of autist in the military because it offers a very structured life and seems like something that would be appealing to a autist.
militarycels am I right or wrong on this one?

Last edited:
Wait when did @LittleBoy get modded?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if their would be a lot of autist in the military because it offers a very structured life and seems like something would be appealing to a autist.
militarycels am I right or wrong on this one?
I was never in the military, but know of an autistic boomer who is a military veteran.

You are correct on this point. The military gives autists the discipline and camaraderie they would otherwise be hard-pressed to effect in their own lives. This is not to speak of politics or foreign policy, but rather the institution of the military itself and martial tradition in general. What is true for NTs in this regard is so much more true for autists.

The main problem with the sperg in the OP, as with the "socially awkward" kid who is getting bullied for being a simp, is that they lack male role models and are being exclusively socialized by women -- who do not and cannot know what steps they need to take to mature. It is certainly not being coddled like a little girl and told to be highly agreeable and get along with everybody!

Part of the problem, as well, is how autistic "special interests" are viewed in a patronizing way and even pathologized ("all-pervasive interests"). Clearly, the autist in the OP has a fledgling personality that is starting to constellate, but his sister is taking steps to undermine its development out of the Holy Liberal Imperative of harm avoidance ("save him from rejection and heartache"), and making him feel ashamed and suicidal instead because she does not appreciate that he's not a soy but rather quite based.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/comments/lh2dol/autistic_brother_18m_mental_age_1516_wants_to_be/

View attachment 415778

It never occurs to her that a sperg could very well live up to the rule-bound life of soldiery or policing, and that his authoritarian personality has more in common with the alt-right than with his shitlib, Jewish diaspora family (which adopts a black child as if it's a dog).

Anyway, maybe he could become an internet moderator like @LittleBoy (LittleSoy) instead.

View attachment 415781

Depending on intelligence/effort he could go to military, wouldn't recommend real/physical service because (white/asian) men still get bullied there by their peers when they are neurodivergent/weaker than average and don't get special treatment by higher ups like women/trannies/special minorities. He could try to go to military academies for other stuff like research/IT.

In my country there are military academies for that where you can study informatics/certain fields of biology/etc. for that. With a degree in radiobiology/other fields he could make it to the military, but for most autists training would be hell (for example radiobiology is a special recommendation because you can study it in unis unrelated to the military and you can be employed by it afterwards or be employed in other fields like regular medical research). Same with police service, he could try to get into forensics/etc.

While neurotypicality is less of a problem as an expert not everyone can become one and some realise it halfway on their way which can be extreme suicidefuel. Regular military service/police service can indeed be shitty, there are alternative pathways to get there, but they require other talents and maybe don't give him what he is looking for.
I was never in the military, but know of an autistic boomer who is a military veteran.

You are correct on this point. The military gives autists the discipline and camaraderie they would otherwise be hard-pressed to effect in their own lives. This is not to speak of politics or foreign policy, but rather the institution of the military itself and martial tradition in general. What is true for NTs in this regard is so much more true for autists.

The main problem with the sperg in the OP, as with the "socially awkward" kid who is getting bullied for being a simp, is that they lack male role models and are being exclusively socialized by women -- who do not and cannot know what steps they need to take to mature. It is certainly not being coddled like a little girl and told to be highly agreeable and get along with everybody!

Part of the problem, as well, is how autistic "special interests" are viewed in a patronizing way and even pathologized ("all-pervasive interests"). Clearly, the autist in the OP has a fledgling personality that is starting to constellate, but his sister is taking steps to undermine its development out of the Holy Liberal Imperative of harm avoidance ("save him from rejection and heartache"), and making him feel ashamed and suicidal instead because she does not appreciate that he's not a soy but rather quite based.
High IQ as always.

Last edited:
"and autism is who he is" Fuck that cunt. My autism doesn't define me, that bitch.
men still get bullied there by their peers when they are neurodivergent/weaker than average
To be fair, this happens everywhere, even well into adulthood, to some degree or another.

Last edited:
"He cannot drive yet either." Me neither. No driving license is a big sign for normies that you are mentally retarded. Normie guy once told me that his uncle wouldn't hire guys who can't drive because there's something wrong with them.

Last edited:
The Larp had me fooled till I saw the adopted sibling part

"He cannot drive yet either." Me neither. No driving license is a big sign for normies that you are mentally retarded. Normie guy once told me that his uncle wouldn't hire guys who can't drive because there's something wrong with them.
Honestly driving is such a basic skill. It's like shitting in the toilet.

Honestly driving is such a basic skill. It's like shitting in the toilet.
Never tried driving. Not once sat behind wheel. When I was 16 or 17, my father wanted to teach me but I didn't want to go driving with him at this time. Don't think I would be good driver. Too anxious causing accident. I already sucked at driving a bike as a child.

The transgender agenda seems to prey on autists and BPDs.
There is one study from Iran showing that trannies are actually likely to have NPD rather than BPD, which makes sense given that the idealized gender transition persona that is cultivated by trannies is directly synonymous with the grandiose false self of narcissism.

But NPD and BPD are related, and there are indeed trannies who self-harm and exhibit clear BPD behaviors. Perhaps because the trannies studied in Iran were those requesting surgery, this self-selected for the narcissistic and idealistic ones rather than those who have already been destroyed by the contradictions of their lives and would therefore meet BPD criteria (they ventured out into the unknown like a child from their mother and acted as grandiosely as they could, but overshot their bounds and failed to sustain their idealized image of being a beautiful woman or whatever).

Last edited:
There is one study from Iran showing that trannies are actually likely to have NPD rather than BPD, which makes sense given that the idealized gender transition persona that is cultivated by trannies is directly synonymous with the grandiose false self of narcissism.
I thought the self-hate and willingness to self-harm of BPD played a key factor in that transgender stuff, since they commonly cut off breasts and penises.

I thought the self-hate and willingness to self-harm of BPD played a key factor in that transgender stuff, since they commonly cut off breasts and penises.
Well, there is a difference between mutilation meant to self-harm and mutilation meant to improve your appearance (e.g. cosmetic surgery).

Trannies who opt for transition surgeries perceive that they are accomplishing the latter, not unlike Hollywood actors getting botox.

But just like many Hollywood actors (narcissistic as a rule) end up looking like subhuman mongrels, so it is with these trannies.

Last edited:
Well, there is a difference between mutilation meant to self-harm and mutilation meant to improve your appearance (e.g. cosmetic surgery).

Trannies who opt for transition surgeries perceive that they are accomplishing the latter, not unlike Hollywood actors getting botox.

But just like many Hollywood actors (narcissistic as a rule) end up looking like subhuman mongrels, so it is with these trannies.
One of the main ways in which my moderate narcissism manifests itself is through intense love and protectiveness towards my body. The thought of getting cosmetic surgery, for instance (basically, wageslaving for months or even years to pay some psychopathic doctor to mutilate my face so that MAYBE I'll please foids a bit more and some foid will let me fuck her stinky hole), always seemed like an affront to me.

I remember back in school, people made fun of me constantly and I didn't react, but when some guy actually hurt me physically (I had long hair, he grabbed it and pulled it, pulling off many hairs), I immediately lost my temper and started throwing punches at him until he was down on the ground.

One of the main ways in which my moderate narcissism manifests itself is through intense love and protectiveness towards my body. The thought of getting cosmetic surgery, for instance (basically, wageslaving for months or even years to pay some psychopathic doctor to mutilate my face so that MAYBE I'll please foids a bit more and some foid will let me fuck her stinky hole), always seemed like an affront to me.

I remember back in school, people made fun of me constantly and I didn't react, but when some guy actually hurt me physically (I had long hair, he grabbed it and pulled it, pulling off many hairs), I immediately lost my temper and started throwing punches at him until he was down on the ground.
My healthy narcissism tends to manifest itself as protecting my brain. I used to narcissistically rage at low ceilings I would hit my head on, JFL, so I could only imagine how much I would hate somebody who physically injured me there.

I am a cerebral autist, to be sure.

A relevant topic here is that autists very often have NPD or BPD traits, if not the outright personality disorder(s), and this relates to the over-representation of autists among trannies.

If you understand that narcissism is an attempt to cope with a chaotic, BPD-tier emptiness in the first place, it starts to make sense where trannies get the idea that they're the opposite gender. They have no true ego or self-identity to begin with, and can only cope by recreating themselves based upon cues in the external environment -- adopting identities that they feel will make them valued or give them attention. Identifying as a foid, for example, is a sure way to increase your worth in our effeminate and infantile soyciety as compared to being a male (if myopically).

Last edited:
My healthy narcissism tends to manifest itself as protecting my brain. I used to narcissistically rage at low ceilings I would hit my head on, JFL, so I could only imagine how much I would hate somebody who physically injured me there.
Brutal heightpill. I once tried to cheer manlets here up with my stories about repeatedly hitting my head on a diagonally-grown tree I have in my house, but it didn't work.

A relevant topic here is that autists very often have NPD or BPD traits, if not the outright personality disorder(s), and this relates to the over-representation of autists among trannies.
Which BPD/NPD traits are more common in autists? I makes sense, but I can't make the association in my head.

If you understand that narcissism is an attempt to cope with a chaotic, BPD-tier emptiness in the first place
I've read that narcissism comes either from the same neglect/abuse that causes BPD (but experienced at a later developmental stage; NPDs being stuck emotionally at like young childhood in opposition to BPDs who are emotionally stuck at infancy) or from those types of parents who always protect their kids and shower them with praise no matter what.

I think my moderate NPD traits come from the latter scenario. My emotions seem to be stuck at teenage level, not infancy or childhood level. Also, I don't experience that much emptiness; I do experience some, especially in a codependent way, in the sense that I really really seek for a romantic partner and the absense of her takes a huge toll on me, but other than that, no.

This second scenario seems to generate weaker NPD. I lack several NPD traits, including all the malignant ones.

t starts to make sense where trannies get the idea that they're the opposite gender. They have no true ego or self-identity to begin with, and can only cope by recreating themselves based upon cues in the external environment -- adopting identities that they feel will make them valued or give them attention. Identifying as a foid, for example, is a sure way to increase your worth in our effeminate and infantile soyciety as compared to being a male (if myopically).
I must admit that, pragmatically, MtF makes some sense (other than cutting your dick off; like, why the hell would you do that; even people who like traps mostly prefer them with the dicks, it's kinda like the selling point of the whole thing). FtM is absolutely dumb and incomprehensible to me though.

Last edited:
He asked on his first day of work if he could say the N word to his coworkers.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: At least he asked. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Soldiers and cops are just expendable cannon fodder - he would probably fit right in.

over for autistic black jews

Sounds like @Blackpill Rage ’s backstory.

Don't they let trannies in the US army now? How bad could an autist be lol
They're about to draft females, I think I'd rather have barely functioning autistic men protecting the country than females.