Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Autistic Morrocan woman with health problems asks Soyddit if she can find a husband

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Morocco/comments/18prgi1/would_a_woman_like_me_f21_ever_be_able_to_find_a/

This thread popped up randomly on my feed and I was thinking of maybe creating a 'would you ascend with her' type post, given her health condition.

But then I got at the end of the post:
Disclaimer: My intention is not to find a guy here, I just want to have discussion here on the forum.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

So this fucking whore could find AT ANY time a husband, couldn't she? Even she knows it. Then why the fuck would she post this shit? To give suicidefuel to morrococels? For attention?

There's never been a truer meme than this.

Re3jl8jvt3xb1

Fuck this retarded scum foid so much. Living life on tutorial with god mode enabled. Can you even imagine a guy making a disclaimer like that? :feelsclown:

She can but it won’t be a Gigachad

Meanwhile, her neuromatch will never ever see a naked woman in his life and is probably rotting away in a daycare.

Doesn't wants to have kids or cook, probably doesn't works neither. So what is she bringing in the relationship? But men are desperate enough.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: "im so lonely chad doesn't want me wwaaaa"

Doesn't wants to have kids or cook, probably doesn't works neither. So what is she bringing in the relationship? But men are desperate enough.
Yep. Men are so desperate, that women just need to exist and that's literally it.

*Sigh*
*Walks to the supermarket to buy some gRAPEs*

IIRC I read stats how in the US 70% of Autistic women are married but only 30% of Autistic men.

Disclaimer: My intention is not to find a guy here, I just want to have discussion here on the forum.
I can't imagine any of the guys on r/ForeverAlone leaving such a disclaimer at the end of their threads.

If any man pays for a defective product they deserve to be ripped off.