Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autistic pride is a joke

:yes:

And what really irritates me is when people pipe in about how we shouldn't talk about "curing autism" because that "fosters an idea that there's something wrong with the autistic person that needs correcting," and I'm just like "well, yeah." I would happily take a cure in a heartbeat, if it existed. Nobody wants to be autistic; nobody wants to be around or close to anyone who's autistic. And the latter leads into the former. It's a mental disease, a disability for a reason.

There is nothing to be proud of. Congratulations, I'm a genetic defect, and as a direct result, nobody wants to be my friend, nobody wants to hire me, and especially no foid wants to date me, fuck me, or get to know me as anything more than a passersby. :fuk:
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

[UWSL]One of my NT classmates in school has a girlfriend who I learned was autistic. I'll admit it was rather difficult for me to contain my anger at the discovery of this fact. NTs are poaching our foids, and autistic foids are doing their best to land an NT man, anyway, which they apparently have no trouble with doing. I wanted to tell this normie off for dating someone he shouldn't be, that she should be dating one of her own kind, but I also don't want to get kicked out of school for "hAtE sPeEcH," or some bullshit; I have to consider that I want to establish a career, if at all possible at this point. It's fucking horse shit, because you damn well know that even if one of us autists managed, by some literal miracle, to land an NT gf, normies would be outraged that a valuable, NT foid would be wasting her time with a reject like us and doing everything they can to get us to separate. [/UWSL]:feelsUgh:
Amen to everything you said.

Foids live in easy mode as usual and foids who are non-NT or non-Stacy still have a chance for a love life, there is no differemce between those foids and an NT Stach in the amount of attention they get, unlike non-NT and non-Chad men. A foid is still valued in society even if she can't socialize or get a job of her own.

Female hypergamy is so unreal that men have to be hypermasculine, tall, NT amd wealthy to be worth as a male. Whereas most foids are sexually appealing to most men even if she were to be considered an absolute loser in society.

Last edited:
And of the autists who do succeed in life, wouldn't you know it but they're always the highest functioning ones, who are pretty much almost normal like everyone else, anyway. They're not the defective spergs like the rest of us who rot because of the unbelievable biases against us. :feelsseriously:

Even sperg foids only want NT males. :fuk:
I met only a few autistic guys who have GFs and they usually are the most high functioning ones. Most I met lack a social life and have never dated before. One of them had a partner and a good social life but had ADHD and also was borderline NT and I didn’t know they were autistic until they told me. Usually if a guy is autistic I can tell within seconds.

That’s why I scoff when autistic activists bring up the idea of masking. Most autistic guys can’t mask to save their life. Most have public behavior that reeks of autism

it’s just cope. Everything is cope

That’s what you get with western abrahamic moral thinking. They worship the weak, ugly and stupid and say that their lives are a “gift”. It’s not a gift or a joy to be natures mistake.
Abrahamic religion is cucked AF, you'll never change my mind on this.

At least in Sparta they had the courage and mercy to do what they needed to with babies that weren't going to live a proper life.

I respect autists more than NTs. In fact I have zero respect for NTs.

Foids live in easy mode as usual and foids who are non-NT or non-Stacy still have a chance for a love life, there is no differemce between those foids and an NT Stach in the amount of attention they get, unlike non-NT and non-Chad men. A foid is still valued in society even if she can't socialize or get a job of her own.

Female hypergamy is so unreal that men have to be hypermasculine, tall, NT amd wealthy to be worth as a male. Whereas most foids are sexually appealing to most men even if she were to be considered an absolute loser in society.
It is a struggle for a foid to fail at life, because are pampered, spoiled, and raised up on a pedestal by soyciety, from the Stacies to the aspies. Meanwhile, it is a struggle for a man to succeed at life, because unless we're a Chad, we are torn down at every turn, ripped apart, our each and every flaw hunted with vicious accuracy and brought and exposed to the light for everyone to chastise and mock.

We live in completely different worlds.

Usually if a guy is autistic I can tell within seconds.
Yeah, because we can see our own facial flaws in them. And if we can see it, you damn well know every normie and foid can definitely see it, clear as day.

I met only a few autistic guys who have GFs and they usually are the most high functioning ones. Most I met lack a social life and have never dated before. One of them had a partner and a good social life but had ADHD and also was borderline NT and I didn’t know they were autistic until they told me.
And it's an unfortunate circumstance where the studies that show datelessness amongst autistic men don't show which percentage, or which part of the successful group are high-functioning, as opposed to low-functioning, so even though I've seen the same trend, of the autists with gfs all being highest-functioning, all we have for that are the anecdotes.

But good luck finding an autist who's low-functioning, or middle-functioning (like me), and has a girlfriend at all. It just seems so readily self-apparent in its truthfulness. It makes me wonder if we even need any study to point out this difference to know it's a fact.

That’s why I scoff when autistic activists bring up the idea of masking. Most autistic guys can’t mask to save their life. Most have public behavior that reeks of autism
And even those who can mask to some degree, like myself, it just doesn't seem to work, anyway. People can still tell, there are still tells that let them know that something is wrong with us. There is no mask, except a cure to this disease, of which there is none. :feelsUgh:

[UWSL]At least in Sparta they had the courage and mercy to do what they needed to with babies that weren't going to live a proper life.[/UWSL]
I am in favor of eugenics

Yeah, because we can see our own facial flaws in them. And if we can see it, you damn well know every normie and foid can definitely see it, clear as day.

And it's an unfortunate circumstance where the studies that show datelessness amongst autistic men don't show which percentage, or which part of the successful group are high-functioning, as opposed to low-functioning, so even though I've seen the same trend, of the autists with gfs all being highest-functioning, all we have for that are the anecdotes.

But good luck finding an autist who's low-functioning, or middle-functioning (like me), and has a girlfriend at all. It just seems so readily self-apparent in its truthfulness. It makes me wonder if we even need any study to point out this difference to know it's a fact.

And even those who can mask to some degree, like myself, it just doesn't seem to work, anyway. People can still tell, there are still tells that let them know that something is wrong with us. There is no mask, except a cure to this disease, of which there is none. :feelsUgh:
Yep. Even when you think you seemed NT, NT people still noticed something.

The worst thing about me is I can’t blend in with NT people or other autists. Too autistic for NT people but too NT for other autists

Yep. Even when you think you seemed NT, NT people still noticed something.

The worst thing about me is I can’t blend in with NT people or other autists. Too autistic for NT people but too NT for other autists
I don't think I'm too NT for other autists; I feel like there's something else that causes a barrier between myself and them, but I don't know what it is. Regardless, I usually get treated by other autists the same way I get treated by normies: I'm outcast.

I don't think I'm too NT for other autists; I feel like there's something else that causes a barrier between myself and them, but I don't know what it is. Regardless, I usually get treated by other autists the same way I get treated by normies: I'm outcast.
When I talk to other autistic guys, they either don’t wanna talk at all or I struggle to maintain a good conversation with them because their social skills are really inept and thus I don’t know what to say as much and the conversation is one sided where I do most of the talk. Unless the other person has decent social skills I can’t know how to maintain a conversation. I can’t blend in with autists or NTs. He would have to have decent social skills for me to know how to converse.

The only people who say this shit are women and "autism moms" :feelshaha::feelshaha:.

I wish I was aborted so I wouldn't have to be born a deformed autistic incel.

The only people who say this shit are women and "autism moms" :feelshaha::feelshaha:.

I wish I was aborted so I wouldn't have to be born a deformed autistic incel.
Or autistic people who are borderline NT

Or autistic people who are borderline NT
Most "autistic women" are like that. They will never know what it's like being autistic and outcast until you're mute and isolated until you don't even feel human.

Most "autistic women" are like that. They will never know what it's like being autistic and outcast until you're mute and isolated until you don't even feel human.
Only rarely are autistic guys borderline NT

Most are socially awkward outcasts

When I talk to other autistic guys, they either don’t wanna talk at all or I struggle to maintain a good conversation with them because their social skills are really inept and thus I don’t know what to say as much and the conversation is one sided where I do most of the talk. Unless the other person has decent social skills I can’t know how to maintain a conversation. I can’t blend in with autists or NTs. He would have to have decent social skills for me to know how to converse.
Yeah, that feels similar to what I go through in those situations. I guess it's just more reason for me to believe that the "spectrum" really isn't black and white, there isn't just high functioning and low functioning; I think we fall somewhere in the gray area in between, a purgatory of sorts, where we can't connect with the NTs, but also can't connect with the other autists. I don't know.

I've just had a lot of time to think about it on my own.

Abrahamic religion is cucked AF, you'll never change my mind on this.

At least in Sparta they had the courage and mercy to do what they needed to with babies that weren't going to live a proper life.
Mercy killing.

what living in city does to a mofo

Yeah, that feels similar to what I go through in those situations. I guess it's just more reason for me to believe that the "spectrum" really isn't black and white, there isn't just high functioning and low functioning; I think we fall somewhere in the gray area in between, a purgatory of sorts, where we can't connect with the NTs, but also can't connect with the other autists. I don't know.

I've just had a lot of time to think about it on my own.
I noticed adhd is not as bad as autism

I noticed adhd is not as bad as autism
Yeah, no shit. Those people still have normal lives, have friends, girlfriends, careers, all they need is a jew-pill or for their parents to give them an ass smacking to knock the attention into them and they're good to go. What the hell even is ADHD, anyway? It doesn't seem like it's really all that detrimental in the areas of life that really matter.

Yeah, no shit. Those people still have normal lives, have friends, girlfriends, careers, all they need is a jew-pill or for their parents to give them an ass smacking to knock the attention into them and they're good to go. What the hell even is ADHD, anyway? It doesn't seem like it's really all that detrimental in the areas of life that really matter.
Exactly. Some can struggle socially but not as much as autists do. In fact, they can take pills which erases their symptoms and many become NT by young adulthood while autists are struggling with autism throughout life.

My friend has ADHD and he’s literally NT now. He makes friends and dates all the time

Autism is a form of mental retardation. It's just a different form of mental retardation (still sucks)

Autistics should have pride every day where they sacrifice life of chads and normies and fuck whores.