Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Average 2017cel

Haha that fool is literally begging for sex:lul::lul:

i used to be an incel. i still am, i used to be too

usedtobecels gtfih rn

What a question ...
I sometimes really don't understand how humans can be this retarded

I wonder how the past users of r/truecels and r/incels are doing

kill them all burn and rape their village ( aka cities now )

How to know you’re never going to get laid: you ask subhumans on reddit if they’d have sex with you

Lol all the comments are interrogating him and asking him what he posted. Imagine begging for forgiveness from a bunch of Reddit trannies

Imagine being this much of a loser

Sounds like he's still incel if he's asking for dates on reddit

This is an inside cuckstears job they are bored nowadays, nothing to post :feelskek:

To be more precise, 5 years ago = August 2017, and the forum didn't even existed :bigbrain:

I’m still here buddy boyo.

I remember the days when people had usernames “AutisticSubHuman”, “SubAutisticHuman” and all the other variations. Also we cannot forget the reign of terror of americangal1996, first foid of an incel forum

I’m still here buddy boyo.

I remember the days when people had usernames “AutisticSubHuman”, “SubAutisticHuman” and all the other variations. Also we cannot forget the reign of terror of americangal1996, first foid of an incel forum
I had an account called AsiaticSubhuman :lul:

Proxy image

This post also checks out with the amount of faggot content posted in 2017

Why would you ask that on Reddit, especially on that subreddit? A sub which makes fun of us incels and you ask if soneone would date you. Lol

The fact he said incels.IS instead of incels.co or incels.me tells us that person still probably uses this forum and is larping over there.
or it's just a made up bullshit because he didn't even know it was called incels.me "5 years ago" (actually 4 years 9 months).

Notice how he did the common infiltrator mistake of spelling it incel.is instead of incels.is as well as using "____ here" and "y'all"
Typical tranny larper :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Last edited:
@Ritalincel really?

larp or non-incel

I'm still here. Been on r/incels since March 2016. It's been quite a ride.
Also we cannot forget the reign of terror of americangal1996, first foid of an incel forum
I remember her. I wonder how many Chads are railing her right now. Also fakecel motherfuckers like dontcomplain1 who never got banned.

The fact he said incels.IS instead of incels.co or incels.me tells us that person still probably uses this forum and is larping over there.
Notice how he did the common infiltrator mistake of spelling it incel.is instead of incels.is as well as using "____ here" and "y'all"
Now that you point it yeah obvious LARP lol.
I wonder what he gets out of that thread? Slander us?

Now that you point it yeah obvious LARP lol.
I wonder what he gets out of that thread? Slander us?
Attention from the few subhuman foids crawling on that shithole. He wants to year "yes I would date you" from any foid, doesn't matter if it's some fat piece of shit or a rugmuncher.