Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average 2022 "incel"

>Gets a girlfriend
>Immediately writes a 100000 word essay bragging about getting pussy

When he inevitably gets dumped/ or cheated on he'll be back. Was probably a mentalcel that is average to above average looking.

normalfaggots should be lynched by trucels

"The Tates" What kind of soy-guzzling phrase is that?

What a cuck lol

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/brag/comments/xt18rg/my_life_in_the_past_year/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

That gymcels ascension
428884AD 059B 474B AD78 6E4D84078CA3

Even if I miraculously ascended, I wouldn't deny the blackpill. One incel getting lucky doesn't invalidate scientific literature and lived experience. It also doesn't undo all the pain I've felt. And there's no way to be sure that I wouldn't be cucked in the future.

Bruh this guy thinks getting a gf invalidates the blackpill, as if he represents everyone. Self centered mfs.

what a fucking cuck. i hope he gets what he deserves for being such a soyfag.

Big proof that niqqas will abandon the blackpill the microsecond they get a whiff of fesikh.

You never believed any of these things to begin with faggot. Anyone who gets their mind changed by being in a relationship is a fraud.

Now just wait here till he gets cheated

Proof that getting laid changes you as a person

Crazy how soys think getting a girlfriend will not change anything. But why most motherfuckers get a girlfriend they completely dropped that red pill/blackpill

He sounds like a pathetic moron.

what a fucking cuck

he was only following the black pill when it suited him in the current situation, he hadnt actually actualized the blackpill and worked out how it is much broader than muh misogyny and muh andrew tate, no mentioning of halo effect for lookism, height, value system, status, hypergamy.

THE ONLY THING THAT FUCKING REVERSED WAS HIS IQ
DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS

Last edited:
A fucking wall of text just to say that he turned into a bluepilled cuck