Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Average atheist be like:

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

There is no such thing as an atheist, the huge majority of them are woke zealots or follow other bullshit that they don't think it's a religion

The word “fun” is not found in the Bible. At no point did God command us to idolize fun, pursue it, or engage in it, yet I don’t have to look back many years to see that I elevated fun as a mainstay in my adult life. Fun is an unserious pursuit of pleasure, ease, whimsy, and irreverence that often involves entertainment, novelty, and laughter. The epitome of fun is the modern amusement park, of partaking in stimulating rides and games for many hours until one gets nauseous from overstimulation and extreme movements, yet we do not need to physically drive to an amusement park to duplicate its effect upon our souls, to spiritually drive far from all seriousness and only pursue things that give us a spike of dopamine and adrenaline, cheap thrills that distract us from our vital mission before God.

The word “fun” is not found in the Bible. At no point did God command us to idolize fun, pursue it, or engage in it, yet I don’t have to look back many years to see that I elevated fun as a mainstay in my adult life. Fun is an unserious pursuit of pleasure, ease, whimsy, and irreverence that often involves entertainment, novelty, and laughter. The epitome of fun is the modern amusement park, of partaking in stimulating rides and games for many hours until one gets nauseous from overstimulation and extreme movements, yet we do not need to physically drive to an amusement park to duplicate its effect upon our souls, to spiritually drive far from all seriousness and only pursue things that give us a spike of dopamine and adrenaline, cheap thrills that distract us from our vital mission before God.

I don't believe in god but still prefer christianity and hate atheists. Catholic/orthodox at least, protestants are degenerate.

Atheism is retarded. Ontological argument = based
Akashic records and astral projection = based

I don't believe in god but still prefer christianity and hate atheists. Catholic/orthodox at least, protestants are degenerate.
Catholics are fucking cucked. Christians in general are cuck today.

Catholics are fucking cucked. Christians in general are cuck today.
Actually you're right anyone who accepts the current pope is a cuck. I guess orthodox are all that's left. Maybe catholics who refuse the pope too.