Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average Christian girl

Not accurate most of them just have abortions and just pretend like they oppose them.

@Transcended Trucel see what i mean, mang? Jfl

All women are whores by nature. There's no such thing as a conservative or religious women. They're cattle and they muet be treated as such.

Fake Christians.

They should stop pretending to be Christians, fucking pisses me off.

All women are whores by nature. There's no such thing as a conservative or religious women. They're cattle and they muet be treated as such.
^ :yes:

Conservatism can only come by force, even conservatives in the West are degenerates.

Religious whores are the worst.

I hate reddit so much. Notice how when they discovered she's christian they threw away any intention to "defend muh women" and instead started making jokes about her getting fucked by old men. Shows they have no actual morals to anyone who goes against their current political dogma. Also she's a stupid whore. No premarital sex bitch.

Not accurate most of them just have abortions and just pretend like they oppose them.
I'll give this foid that, she maybe a disgusting whore but at least she doesn't wanna kill babies.

Looking for short term fun only
She's basically telling she's a whore without telling she's a whore.

Clown world jfl

Tinder is a hook-up app for toilets only, ANY toilet on Tinder is exclusively looking for hook-ups.

As to why anyone believes females is beyond me

Btw Tahlia (Brendio EEE's e-wife) had a child out of the wedlock.

The average Christian girl is a 35 year old born again virgin who had multiple trains ran on her in her 20s.