Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average day in Britain: TV loicense inspector comes to reposess items through a window using looney tunes lasso gadget because of unpaid TV license

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Ohra mate since you haven't paid for your teevee loicense, I've come to collect your gazoobgers so his majesty King Charles can get their well deserved tax credit and affooourgh royal lunch
Images

View: https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1728081360353444326?t=ZgY76tjCG9RLe8NlO83Gsg&s=19

Wow that's fucked. Can't they just cut service?

Shit like this is why I'm glad I live in burgerland. UK is ultra cucked

These bongs are so obsessed with loicenses that they made curries obsess over loicense so much so that loicenses rule curryland, stupid bongs and their bureaucratic madness, that Lasso made me laugh, absolute looney tooney

Psychopathic, power-tripping authority.

I would just stand and laugh at the fuck

in past curries used to have loicense thing for Radio, like, to own and use a radio you were supposed to get a loicense from nearby post office and pay monthly fees for same so you could listen to Aakashvani (or erstwhile All India Radio) and other radio stations; there was a 'radio inspector' bureaucrat assigned for each area whose job was similar to this - to spy on people for using radios without loicense and fine them and so :feelsUgh:
it might have remained here in effect till late 70s-early 80s I think

and as for TV goes, although we have a state-sponsored National carrier channel called Doordarshan I don't think we ever had loicense stuff for TV here, still we do not have it - anyone can pay and get their TV and freely use it however they wish

But britbongs...they take their gigautisamo to such an extent that even curries would appear sane

These bongs are so obsessed with loicenses that they made curries obsess over loicense so much so that loicenses rule curryland, stupid bongs and their bureaucratic madness, that Lasso made me laugh, absolute looney tooney
dude in your avatar shoulda crushed them 100 years ago lol

I would just close the window and cut the lasso with scissors

dude in your avatar shoulda crushed them 100 years ago lol
Britain is a fort, surrounded by a moat, protected by the buffer state of France, Kaiser's army couldn't, maybe he himself should have lead a cavalry charge through the channel into Britain

Royal family are just on government and public paid luxury benefits.

Lmao at United Cuckdom. Imagine having to pay the state for the privilege of watching their propaganda :feelskek:

Imagine living in the U(nited) K(ucks). These guys jobs are to bother people with no criminals while they let the africans and arab looters, rapists and murders go free.

Britain is a fort, surrounded by a moat, protected by the buffer state of France, Kaiser's army couldn't, maybe he himself should have lead a cavalry charge through the channel into Britain
they just needed 10 more battle boats lol

That Yankland is retarded
I mean not really. It is in some ways but at least we don't have a government cuck breaking into our house to steal our TV cause we didn't pay the bill

I mean not really. It is in some ways but at least we don't have a government cuck breaking into our house to steal our TV cause we didn't pay the bill
It's a tax. In Yankland the max sentence for tax evasion is 5 years and a $100k fine. In the UK it's 6 months and a £5k fine. In Yankland, the prisons are violent hellholes condemned by Amnesty International for their inhumane conditions. In the UK prisons are pretty comfortable. In Yankland, the cops are armed and you might get shot when you're being arrested. In the UK the cops aren't armed and you won't. Which is worse?

Cels.is is based in Yankland so just remember that. Every cuck gov in Europe would've shut it down
The sanctioned suicide website is the first time I've heard of that ever happening in the UK.

Britain is cucked and you guys couldn't defend yourself from Nazis but muhhh yankland. Also I don't give a fuck about low inhib violent criminals they can get stabbed, raped, beat to death for all I care, so I don't fr give a shit about prison conditions here. You're talking about not paying federal income taxes and that all varies by case to case honestly. My dads friend is a millionaire never paid his taxes and he got caught. He never did a day in county jail even. In Yankland, we get to own guns which is BASED AS FUCK. You brit fags have to use a kitchen knife to get the job done (in video game).

The sanctioned suicide website is the first time I've heard of that ever happening in the UK.
And government employees are never going to climb through your window to steal your TV. Jamal might, but never a government employee. You have to pay a tax to watch BBC channel? Giving me 1776 vibes frfr murica fuck yeah yankland jewSA forever

And government employees are never going to climb through your window to steal your TV. Jamal might, but never a government employee.
Maybe not, but the cops might raid your house in the middle of the night and murder you while you sleep. Or arrest you for having an ounce of a drug and lock you up for 10 years.
You have to pay a tax to watch BBC channel?
Yeah, as it's a public service. And it provides much more impartial news than the corporate-owned propaganda like CNN and Fox. For example, remember when Ben Shapiro humiliated himself on the BBC and whined afterwards about the interviewer being a "lefty", because he couldn't grasp the concept of impartial news where the host plays devil's advocate and takes opposing positions to challenge the subject (throwing complete softballs in this instance)? :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E

Wow that's fucked. Can't they just cut service?

How?

I would just stand and laugh at the fuck

He's not authorised to force entry so why not.

I would just close the window and cut the lasso with scissors

This would be a crime, maybe criminal damage + plus contempt of court.

Cels.is is based in Yankland so just remember that. Every cuck gov in Europe would've shut it down

I don't know much about this kind of thing but https://hostingchecker.com and https://sitechecker.pro/hosting-checker say Toronto.

And government employees are never going to climb through your window to steal your TV. Jamal might, but never a government employee. You have to pay a tax to watch BBC channel? Giving me 1776 vibes frfr murica fuck yeah yankland jewSA forever
Technically High Court Enforcement Officers don't work for the Government.

How?

He's not authorised to force entry so why not.

This would be a crime, maybe criminal damage + plus contempt of court.

I don't know much about this kind of thing but https://hostingchecker.com and https://sitechecker.pro/hosting-checker say Toronto.

Technically High Court Enforcement Officers don't work for the Government.
Doubtful it's in Canada. Cucknada is the most left wing pussy government in the world. Houses would be raided and arrests would be made immediately. Cels.is have stated they are based in the United States in the past, bc the cuck government in New Zealand asked cels.is to delete a video of a mass shooting in the past. Cels.is responded they are based in the USA (where we have based free speech) and would not comply with cuck zealand order

Doubtful it's in Canada. Cucknada is the most left wing pussy government in the world. Houses would be raided and arrests would be made immediately. Cels.is have stated they are based in the United States in the past, bc the cuck government in New Zealand asked cels.is to delete a video of a mass shooting in the past. Cels.is responded they are based in the USA (where we have based free speech) and would not comply with cuck zealand order
Ok. Any idea how to verify this?

fucking awkward for all involved I pity them all on Loicense Island

Common sense. Cuck Zealand would've contacted Cucknada and told them to make cels.is to delete the video. However, the video was never deleted

Here's the giga based response

Here's the giga based response
Thanks for digging that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back