Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average day in poland 2023

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/423248301

over ( also recorded by ukrainian )
the truth is that poland is not anymore homogenous country but slowly i see niggers, ukrainians, gooks, curries, arabs here and like always many sexpats

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@PolskiKartofel
@thespanishcel

the truth is that poland is not anymore homogenous country but slowly i see niggers, ukrainians, gooks, curries, arabs here and like always many sexpats
i wouldve thought poland was already kiked up by now tbh

@WorthlessSlavicShit
dunno what about slovakia, probably bit better since it's smaller country

Over for Europeancels. At least you had it good for a couple of centuries unlike us Americans who've never had ethnic homogeny

Over for Europeancels. At least you had it good for a couple of centuries unlike us Americans who've never had ethnic homogeny
it was still decent 10 years ago, but since then there's was literal flood of ukrainian subhumans here

1681309593247097.jpg

Lmao

When i lived in Poland i mostly lived in a small town which was 99% white, i only saw a few chinese students.

I heard downtown Warsaw is pretty multicultural now

Czechia is still way more liberal than Poland tho.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
dunno what about slovakia, probably bit better since it's smaller country
The rural parts are pretty OK, but Bratislava is getting quite "diverse" pretty fast:feelsjuice:. Nothing more hilarious than passing by a random middle-aged noodle on the street, after seeing another noodle just five minutes ago, while the two foids next to me are speaking Ukrainian:feelsseriously:. The last job I've had was customer-facing, and I've had to deal with a much bigger amount of foreigners than I've expected there:feelsugh: (especially since I was the only fluent English speaker in the team). I guess history repeats. For most of the middle ages and early modern times, our cities were dominated by German settlers, and now, we're going back to being second class inhabitants in our own cities with the settlers being from the entire planet for a change:worryfeels::feelsugh::feelsohgod:.

The rural parts are pretty OK, but Bratislava is getting quite "diverse" pretty fast:feelsjuice:. Nothing more hilarious than passing by a random middle-aged noodle on the street, after seeing another noodle just five minutes ago, while the two foids next to me are speaking Ukrainian:feelsseriously:. The last job I've had was customer-facing, and I've had to deal with a much bigger amount of foreigners than I've expected there:feelsugh: (especially since I was the only fluent English speaker in the team). I guess history repeats. For most of the middle ages and early modern times, our cities were dominated by German settlers, and now, we're going back to being second class inhabitants in our own cities with the settlers being from the entire planet for a change:worryfeels::feelsugh::feelsohgod:.
Slovakia is like halfway between Czechia and Poland, less Catholic and conservative than Poland but more than Czechia.

it was still decent 10 years ago, but since then there's was literal flood of ukrainian subhumans here
Give us the money, you Polish pig, if you don't want a repeat of Volhynia.:lasereyes:

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/423248301

over ( also recorded by ukrainian )

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@PolskiKartofel
@thespanishcel
horrible as fuck. I noticed in most countries even when people vote right wing, the immigration continues and nothing actually is fixed. Seems same issue in Poland.

from which countries sexpats come from most ?

communism was good for us in this aspect at least...

Well who is the majority then, its clearly not Hispanics, Asians or Blacks.

"As of 2020, White Americans are the racial majority, with non-Hispanic whites representing 57.8% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans are the largest ethnic minority, comprising 18.7% of the population, while Black or African Americans are the second largest racial minority, making up 12.1%."

Well who is the majority then, its clearly not Hispanics, Asians or Blacks.

"As of 2020, White Americans are the racial majority, with non-Hispanic whites representing 57.8% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans are the largest ethnic minority, comprising 18.7% of the population, while Black or African Americans are the second largest racial minority, making up 12.1%."
58% and getting smaller year by year

58% and getting smaller year by year
That's still a majority although a small one, it will be minority white in the next 15 years.

Europe will become minority white in a few decades.

That's still a majority although a small one, it will be minority white in the next 15 years.

Europe will become minority white in a few decades.
western europe definitely

In EE de-population is the problem, we have among the lowest birth rates in the world.
yep nobody wants to live and birth rate and like you said depopulation is big problem

Is there really much difference between a Polecel and Ukrainecel? Not talking about culture just physical appearance.

Bump, kolejny dzień w zasranej p0lsce