Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average femcel in 2024

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
IMG 6825

literally me

Attachments

• image_2024-01-08_175412627.png
    image_2024-01-08_175412627.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 9
more like average 2024 GRAY FAG

The problem is that this forum or basically any incel space on the internet is giving the impression that incels don't take accountability and are just uneducated, mentally ill losers because there's no proper moderation in these spaces.
God, even I hate most of the low IQ schizo trash that is on this forum.
The real incels with brain are either gone or don't really post that much, that's why nobody will ever have sympathy with incels, because the good ones who deserve sympathy are not present in the online spaces due to horrible moderation.

Bruh its crazy how everything ive completed romantically in my life could be done by a foid in 7hrs
If you didn’t lose your virginity in middle school it never began

The problem is that this forum or basically any incel space on the internet is giving the impression that incels don't take accountability and are just uneducated, mentally ill losers because there's no proper moderation in these spaces.
God, even I hate most of the low IQ schizo trash that is on this forum.
The real incels with brain are either gone or don't really post that much, that's why nobody will ever have sympathy with incels, because the good ones who deserve sympathy are not present in the online spaces due to horrible moderation.
Foids simply mind rape incels to the point of making life seem pointless and miserable, so they stop caring how smart they sound

If you didn’t lose your virginity in middle school it never began
Just left HS and still virgin. I might have had chances but scared girls off with how anti social i was around them

Just left HS and still virgin. I might have had chances but scared girls off with how anti social i was around them
I feel like I would’ve had many chances if I wasn’t Neurodivergent

I feel like I would’ve had many chances if I wasn’t Neurodivergent
Me too. Its hard to describe but my confidence was so bad in hs cause i grew up fat and was like 250 at 13 and i lost it before freshman year but the trucel life never left my brain even if girls came up to me I would think they were joking or making fun me like in the past.