Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average foid in 2024

"I don't need a man"
"I can have 5 boyfriends a week"

Stupid fucking foids I swear. Please shoot yourselves in GTA 5

If it makes you feel any better her time's almost up before she's a fat, hysterical single mom of 7 mixed-race aberrations (no offense to my black and mixed brocels)

She needs to get her throat slit

If it makes you feel any better her time's almost up before she's a fat, hysterical single mom of 7 mixed-race aberrations (no offense to my black and mixed brocels)
Cope, she life mogs the entire forum.

Based nigger.

He’s asking that dumb bitch the hard questions.

You know it's over for society when this retarded roastie can make 180k

Unbearable cunt. What fucking loser would give this femoid money?

I like how she says "men already have so many rights" as if men and women haven't had equal rights for a century now. Yet women have far more opportunity in life; there is not equal opportunity.

I know these women don't actually give a shit about anything that isn't sex with hot guys money and fast cars, but it's incredible how little they actually give a shit about the planet they live on and will squirt out kids onto.

What fucking loser would give this femoid money?
Old guys. Horny guys. Overly rich guys (sometimes old guys). It has a money prin... I mean pussy, so you know.

Nuke the Earth

These same women would go bonkers if a guy said the same exact thing about women

Which is why its really hard to respect women as a whole, they don't hold themselves to the same standards as they hold men, yet they want to be treated equally and respected. They just don't get it. They wouldn't make it as men

females have always been like this theyre just more open about it

she need a sabbatical under sharias law. after that throat cutting

These same women would go bonkers if a guy said the same exact thing about women

Which is why its really hard to respect women as a whole, they don't hold themselves to the same standards as they hold men, yet they want to be treated equally and respected. They just don't get it. They wouldn't make it as men
You are especially based today.

the average foid in 2024 is in dire need of rape correction

IMG 4486

IMG 4269

We will replace them with androids.