Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average height chink mocks manlet chink infront of foids

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★

Yup this is where I live. Average height normies mocking manlets to impress landwhales. Also I didn't cover the foids' faces for muh privacy, I did it to save you guys the eyesore.

height is everything

SO FUNNY HHAHAHAHA, he should have smacked the cunt...

View attachment 1089155
Yup this is where I live. Average height normies mocking manlets to impress landwhales. Also I didn't cover the foids' faces for muh privacy, I did it to save you guys the eyesore.
He (the average height dude) still has a small dick, so you win either way.

why these bitches dressed like 1983 and then judge how men dress

why these bitches dressed like 1983 and then judge how men dress
Because they were currywhores and sandwhores. They fortunately still have those parents that will beat them up for dressing up like sluts.

yup most of the people that bullied me for my height back in HS were avg heighted narcies

Brutal, normies get off on humiliating others.

yup most of the people that bullied me for my height back in HS were avg heighted narcies
Normies need to bully in order climb the social ladder. In the height world, tallfags are the Chads, so there's no need for them to make fun of manlets. I rarely had a tallfag shit on me for my height.

manlet on manlet violence

Should have smashed his face against the pavement

chink on the left is probably like 5'8 :lul:

View attachment 1089155
What a piece of shit. He thinks that just because he heightmogs another manlet that he gets to treat him like that? I bet he goes around all day looking at how short the ricecels at his school are compared to him. Just so he can have a sliver of a chance at getting some mediocre Asian Becky pussy, aka Chang's leftovers. Fuck this normalfaggot, someone needs to teach him humility and how to be humble for once.

What a piece of shit. He thinks that just because he heightmogs another manlet that he gets to treat him like that? I bet he goes around all day looking at how short the ricecels at his school are compared to him. Just so he can have a sliver of a chance at getting some mediocre Asian Becky pussy, aka Chang's leftovers. Fuck this normalfaggot, someone needs to teach him humility and how to be humble for once.
Someone needs to put him in his place, some 6'5 chang should brutally mog the fuck out do that he can't epwake up

Normies need to bully in order climb the social ladder. In the height world, tallfags are the Chads, so there's no need for them to make fun of manlets. I rarely had a tallfag shit on me for my height.
This. It is why I don't do anything for anyone, I am less respected automatically because I am short. Normies think they have the same advantage and they don't.

Brutal when youre the avg height od foids
Imagine it was some wedding anf they were in heels

What a piece of shit