Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average height of young European men 21-39 is 179.7cm

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
That's 5'10.75

It took me time to calculate. I took the average height of 40 European nations and calculated the mean height. There was no data for Faroe Islands, Lichtenstein, Cyprus or Malta. But those are tiny nations.

Not very surprising to say the least, even 2nd gen Chinese Americans are 179cm nowadays.
I live in SEA and the average zoomer height is 175, at my workplace I'm the shortest zoomer male and I'm about 177-178

Not very surprising to say the least, even 2nd gen Chinese Americans are 179cm nowadays.
I live in SEA and the average zoomer height is 175, at my workplace I'm the shortest zoomer male and I'm about 177-178

I'm 178cm fresh out of bed, 177cm by afternoon, 176.5cm at beddy byes.

Feels bad man. I feel foids can detect sub 180cm men, so they normalize 182cm (6ft) as average / minimum ideal, which isn't far off 179.7cm.

I smell bullshit in this post. No fucking way SEA people are 175 on average, you are out of your mind. Also heavily doubting the Chinese American height you posted because of that too. I fucking hate """"black""""pillers massively exaggerating numbers to fit their mindset.

Average male height in netherlands is 6ft. JFL

Did you weigh those numbers by the population of those countries?

I smell bullshit in this post. No fucking way SEA people are 175 on average, you are out of your mind. Also heavily doubting the Chinese American height you posted because of that too. I fucking hate """"black""""pillers massively exaggerating numbers to fit their mindset.

Young urban Chinese are 175.3cm bro.

But its real bhai, I live in the richest country in SEA not some malnourished shit hole like vietnam or myanmar
and also in China mainland itself, even tier 2 cities have average heights of 177-178cm in the Northern ends
It's not entirely impossible for gooks in the west to be 179cm
unknown.png

Did you weigh those numbers by the population of those countries?

I didn't include old folks if I could. But some countries did include old folks. Some average for nations were army conscripts only, but that would be young, prime men at a reasonable level of fitness.

But its real bhai, I live in the richest country in SEA
Oh so you were comparing to other non Asians I understand or at least a huge group of non Asian rise this average in your country. Should have said it in your initial post.
As far as western raised males go, well, if they have a white parent then of course they are going to be taller than average pure blooded asians. And this goes mostly for Chinese too since many of them are in NBA and are naturally taller than most (or perhaps all) mongloid asians on average.

Oh so you were comparing to other non Asians I understand or at least a huge group of non Asian rise this average in your country. Should have said it in your initial post.
As far as western raised males go, well, if they have a white parent then of course they are going to be taller than average pure blooded asians. And this goes mostly for Chinese too since many of them are in NBA and are naturally taller than most (or perhaps all) mongloid asians on average.
Even the asians local here are quite bit taller than most of the pinoy or curry students we get, although you are right in that those non-asians or should I say whites are way taller, the expat kids in international schools are of the height stated in OP.
However my experience with hapas at my school, many of them are on the shorter end (its anecdotal so take it with a grain of salt, probably due to it always being some JBWcel that is like 10 years older with some white worshipping 5'2 noodle) although I've seen some tall hapas that were 183+cm

WAIT A MIN..... what about all those members saying being 6'2 and some taller in europe they were getting height mogged all the time??????

And ppl say im tall at 5 ft 11 in northern europe...

WAIT A MIN..... what about all those members saying being 6'2 and some taller in europe they were getting height mogged all the time??????

Because they only notice 193cm+ men?

I dunno but I'd donate a kidney and lung to be 6'2, 6'1 even.

That's 5'10.75

It took me time to calculate. I took the average height of 40 European nations and calculated the mean height. There was no data for Faroe Islands, Lichtenstein, Cyprus or Malta. But those are tiny nations.
Meds are lowballing average stat.
It's over for southern european manlets ( thou still more attractive phenotype than germanics ).

Because they only notice 193cm+ men?

I dunno but I'd donate a kidney and lung to be 6'2, 6'1 even.
there was some faggot here crying about being 6'4 or 6'5 in the Balkans and being average

Meds are lowballing average stat.
It's over for southern european manlets ( thou still more attractive phenotype than germanics ).

They still count. Portuguese are shortest in Europe at 173-74cm.

But if we only include northern Europe, it's closer to 182cm average.
there was some faggot here crying about being 6'4 or 6'5 in the Balkans and being average

What a faggot.

It’s taller where I live.

Unrelated but so you had data from Vatican City, San Marino, Monaco and Andorra?

I am 163 cms I would kill to be 175cm tall every where I go I am the shortest amongst the men and most females as well.

I was with a bunch of Zoomers last year. This guy born in 2000 was taller than me.
And I'm 5'9.
And I mogged the shit out of my former boss who was like a manlet next to me.

I think the average height is increasing ngl.

I was with a bunch of Zoomers last year. This guy born in 2000 was taller than me.
And I'm 5'9.

its over

And I'm 5'9.

5'9 /175cm is bottom 30% of millennials and bottom 40% generation X and boomers. No way is it average.

5'10.7/179cm is bang on 50th percentile for today's young millennials adults I'd say.

6ft0 is 75th percentile.

5'9 /175cm is bottom 30% of millennials and bottom 40% generation X and boomers. No way is it average.

5'10.7/179cm is bang on 50th percentile for today's young millennials adults I'd say.

6ft0 is 75th percentile.
I'm actually 176.5 cm

hey 6'3 @LastGerman whats your retarded thoughts on this?

Mogs me brutally

This is unsettling.

Makes sense, I rarely see younger guys shorter than me at 5'9 in Turkey, but luckily most guys dont heightmog me more than 2", so 6'+ barefoot is still a minority.

it makes me queasy queasy

Makes sense, I rarely see younger guys shorter than me at 5'9 in Turkey, but luckily most guys dont heightmog me more than 2", so 6'+ barefoot is still a minority.

@MentalistKebab

179.7cm is average in Europe meaning 50% of men are shorter than this, 50% taller.

At 175cm/5'9 your probably mogged by 70% of men am I right?

@MentalistKebab

179.7cm is average in Europe meaning 50% of men are shorter than this, 50% taller.

At 175cm/5'9 your probably mogged by 70% of men am I right?
I dont get mogged by most guys who are older than 30+.

And I am like average for 20-30 group but below average for 16-20 group. Which is bad since they are my competition.

But I am ugly anyway so who cares.

That's 5'10.75

Weighted average?
It won't surprise me TBF, I live and work in riceland and SEA, and if u ignore the relay poverty impacted people, then zoomers, it basically anyone under 30, I am around average, maybe a cm or 2 over, and I'm 176. Hell I even see 6' guys every day, sometimes 3 or 4 of them. So it totally wouldnt surprise me if European zoomers are even 180 on average

Well then im quite fucking below average.

I am 179 centimeters in the morning, 177 in the evening. It's over.