Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average IT user

Stop giving these fags attention

I will literal punch that faggot in the face in irl

LOL thats literally how they all look like, how do they even cope so hard

El Ogro de Las Americas

Stop sending these retards

what an attention starved fagot

Attention seeking faggot

that 2nd creature, i dont even know what gender that is

i dont want to know

CLoseted incels

La creatura el ogro de las americas

People that think women are good , without free will, and not working only on their selfish desires like every human being . Have never met a woman in irl , like this guy .
If the media would tell them that women scuks they will all change their opinion on them . They have no eyes on they own

Why do they think we are always mad at them? If anything I think it is them who are always angry and us that "live in thier heads rent free" as they like to say.
I do hate IT, but it's not some seething rage like they think. I'm not over here sending hate messages, slamming my keyboard, filled with anger. I just think they're retarded faggots who embarrassed themselves and act like assholes towards us for stupid reasons.

ITS SO FUCKING OVER FOR THAT GUY. He thinks trying to care about personality and foids will hopefully give him a foid but it won’t cuz he is a fucking incel in denial
He already fagmaxxed and calls himself a femboy, it never began for him.

He already fagmaxxed and calls himself a femboy, it never began for him.
it’s his way of coping. They think becoming a fag will solve their problems but it won’t