Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average men in 2022

Incels in 2030

Charisma and confidence

"Average" men in 2022 - at least 90th percentile in looks

JFL

No, 99 percent of men are just "average" to them in 2022 :lul:

No need to exaggerate. Not long ago, study showed females rate 80% of males as below average.

Could be at 90% now though. And the average "range" may extend a fair bit further than that. 95/5 rule heading to 99/1 rule and total collapse. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Is pete davidson really THAT ugly? He mogs me badly and i see everyone calling him ugly

I feel like roping everytime someone I think looks attractive is called ugly by other since they mog me to hell and back.
Even the women in the comments of that reddit post say that pete is probably very funny and a great guy. He is not considered attractive yet mogs me heavy. its over

:feelsUgh:Why are men so shit at judging others men smv? Is there an evolutionary benefit for males to not be able to judge other mens looks?:feelsUgh:

If you think that guy is average you are retarded mr reddit cuck.
LDC High Res Headshot

James Cameron on DiCaprio's behavior on the set of Titanic: “He would, like, fart in it (his coat) and then sweep the coat over her (Kate Winslet) face. I mean, if anybody else in the world did that, they’d get slapped, and the other person would walk away and not talk to them for a week. With Leo, Kate would just crack up.” :blackpill:

„Attractive women like Ariana Grande“ :D
JFL at people thinking subhuman mix-breeds like Ariana Grande and Kardashian look good. Remove their make-up and you couldn‘t differ them from average whores on the streets.
And yet DiCaprio isn‘t good enough.

Foidworship should be punished with death.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back