Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

average race traitors deathnic whores

nafri hoejabis

Hijab for Allah, anal doggystyle for Chad.

Based, keep lifefuel for whites going king

the only thing preventing us sandcels from getting cucked as hard as ricecels is that islam prevents muslim women from marrying non muslims

the only thing preventing us sandcels from getting cucked as hard as ricecels is that islam prevents muslim women from marrying non muslims
yeah, if you go to the west with your arab wife then there's no way she will stay loyal to u
Based, keep lifefuel for whites going king
i will just settle for sub saharan nigress then
Arab & African couple | Interacial couples, Biracial couples, Cute couple  outfits
she's African-American and he's Arab-American | Interracial couples,  Interracial couples bwwm, Biracial couples

yeah, if you go to the west with your arab wife then there's no way she will stay loyal to u
back in 2015 during the refugge crisis a lot of of syrian women left their husbands and boyfriends not long after reaching germany, i guess german men are just better communicators :soy::soy::soy:

@Made in Heaven @Osmann27

I'm not arab. Why are you tagging me? Arabs can benefit from being bleached anyways considering they are the ugliest looking MENAs

So can curries tbqh the whole pop is subhuman you have chads but it's very rear

back in 2015 during the refugge crisis a lot of of syrian women left their husbands and boyfriends not long after reaching germany, i guess german men are just better communicators :soy::soy::soy:
I did read many syrian women were getting divorced, but that doesn't mean they were going for german men per say
Not even remotely true. Even without islam, sands mog rice to oblivion and beyond.

Although I do ultimately agree. The main reason european men don't all go for MENA women is only due to islam.

Because if we are talking about looks MENAs mog indians, turkics, asians, hispanics, blacks, and SE asian. And by a LARGE margin

F46648c5 4431 4363 8bec 27cd489e50ab
A502b31a cf52 4389 b616 f519a79d6ae9

So can curries tbqh the whole pop is subhuman you have chads but it's very rear
Yes but my point is arabs are subhuman compared to other sands. Iranians, turks egyptians, berbers, syrians all mog them.

Yes but my point is arabs are subhuman compared to other sands. Iranians, turks egyptians, berbers, syrians all mog them.

No offense and I know it sounds ironic coming from a curry but I can't tell the difference between the 4 except some Turks who actually do look white

Toilets gonna toilet

it's over

No offense and I know it sounds ironic coming from a curry but I can't tell the difference between the 4 except some Turks who actually do look white
You can. Arabs look nothing like iranians or berbers. Maybe some iraqis look like Arabs, but that's pretty much it. Even just googling saudi people vs lebanese people you can see the differncd

You can. Arabs look nothing like iranians or berbers. Maybe some iraqis look like Arabs, but that's pretty much it. Even just googling saudi people vs lebanese people you can see the differncd

Lebanese are lighter but there bones are the exact same tbqh well that's cope gulf niggers can look curry as fuck but that's usually skin colour rather than facial features there a different brand of sub human though there sand subumans and the other is pajeet subhumans.

When they say "white men", they obviously mean "white chads".

I asked out several MENA girls, all rejected me.

How do you actually tell the difference? Do some of them have smaller noses or something? Genuinely asking

I did read many syrian women were getting divorced, but that doesn't mean they were going for german men per say
once they arrived in germany they saw their men getting mogged and their hypergamous instincts kicked in,most deathnic whores become whitu cockru onry as soon as they come into contact with white people :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Because if we are talking about looks MENAs mog indians, turkics, asians, hispanics, blacks, and SE asian. And by a LARGE margin
so you're telling me we are only second to white people?i find that hard to believe tbh i do believe we mog curries,rice,central asians and mestizos but we get mogged by nigs and white passing latinos

Last edited:
that dude looks like rick from degrassi

Lebanese are lighter but there bones are the exact same
No the fuck theyre not

How do you actually tell the difference? Do some of them have smaller noses or something? Genuinely asking
See the pic above. It's basically all MENA phenotypes. Maybe I'm missing a few, but yeah, you can see that Arabs have the Arabid and Yemenid phenotypes for the most part, while Levantines have the Arabian-Nordic, Proto-Nordic, and Assyrian phenotypes.

Even when you look at less common phenotypes, Levantines have many Mediteranean, Iranian, and Anatolian facial features that Arabs tend to lack. Again, if you want to see how Arabs actually look like, feel free to google pics of Saudi men. They look nothing like Levantines most of the time

once they arrived in germany they saw their men getting mogged and their hypergamous instincts kicked in,most deathnic whores become whitu cockru onry as soon as they come into contact with white people :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Well from what I've heard of syrians living there, thankfully this is not that common, most Syrian women are staying loyal to Syrian men. And let's not ignore the fact that Syrian men are also fucking German women as well.
so you're telling me we are only second to white people?i find that hard to believe tbh i do believe we mog curries,rice,central asians and mestizos but we get mogged by nigs and white passing latinos
See pic above, alot of Sands have facial features shared with Europeans. I myself have pontic features, which is the 3rd one in the 1st row. So yes, we are 2nd after Europeans. White-passing Latinos are basically the same tier as us, however, it depends on how much European they have. As for Nigs, nah, they are probably 3rd in terms of sexual appeal, but probably 5th or 6th when considering other factors.
well that's cope gulf niggers can look curry as fuck but that's usually skin colour rather than facial features
gulf arab definitley have curry-looking facial features

i will just settle for sub saharan nigress then
Arab & African couple | Interacial couples, Biracial couples, Cute couple  outfits
she's African-American and he's Arab-American | Interracial couples,  Interracial couples bwwm, Biracial couples's African-American and he's Arab-American | Interracial couples,  Interracial couples bwwm, Biracial couples
i would never do this, fuck sheeboons