Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average SEAmaxxer

Phillipines is just a giant factory of the unwanted.

The real father is @itsOVER

I wonder if he will ever visit the little village of hapas he's created.
Nah, he is just a normie living the blackpill.

Those damned foreign DEVILS!
Angry He Man GIF

Creating new life and damning them to such poor conditions is truly a terrible thing to do.

Angry He Man GIF

Creating new life and damning them to such poor conditions is truly a terrible thing to do.
Makes we wonder if serial seamaxxers ever end up running into their descendants.

They did them a favor. At least they aren't pure subhuman now.
from seven to hundred posts in a few hours it truly began for postmaxxingcels :feelsYall:

Angry He Man GIF

Based Skeletor enjoyer :feelsYall:.

The mothers are equally, neigh, more guilty for bringing these future ERs into the world. Just use birth control or get an abortion. If you are willingly having the kids of pervy sex tourists you don't get to play the victim. The only victims are the children.

this was heartbreaking to watch all these children needlesly suffering because of the mistakes of their parents the filipina talking about how she is against abortion because of her catholic faith made my blood boil her catholicism didn't stop her from working as prostitute JFL.
she brought an ER to this world to needlesly suffer poverty and fatherlessness all because of muh religion that she doesn't even follow properly

this was heartbreaking to watch all these children needlesly suffering because of the mistakes of their parents the filipina talking about how she is against abortion because of her catholic faith made my blood boil her catholicism didn't stop her from working as prostitute JFL.
she brought an ER to this world to needlesly suffer poverty and fatherlessness all because of muh religion that she doesn't even follow properly
Watch my latest thread