Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Averege currycel vs average slav - who mog who?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-

@wereq @Chudpreet @IncelKing @anandkonda @Destroyed lonely @WorthlessSlavicShit @ArcticAngel @PolskiKartofel @NorthernWind @KillNiggers @starystulejarz

Top tier curry vs LTN slav cherrypicked af

That's not a curry, he's a pashtun

filtered and photoshop vs actual selfie

You need to visit India, less than 1 percent of Indians look like this.

View attachment 1113042
@wereq @Chudpreet @IncelKing @anandkonda @Destroyed lonely @WorthlessSlavicShit @ArcticAngel @PolskiKartofel @NorthernWind @KillNiggers @starystulejarz
Holy shit the slavcel kinda looks like me, except i have bigger lips and there is less distance between my eyes

Who is he?

Cherrypicking.

Neither is average

Muh height is everything

Height is very important but even 6'6 won't save you if you look like Przemcel (the right one), btw he has similar height, something like 190-200 cm.

Yeah, but they're phenotype is completely different
Not really. Most afghans I’ve seen look curry. The only exceptions are the Nursitanis who look mayo and the Hazaras who look rice, but they aren’t pashtun.

Not really. Most afghans I’ve seen look curry. The only exceptions are the Nursitanis who look mayo and the Hazaras who look rice, but they aren’t pashtun.
Oh I get what you mean

Source for this claim? I’m pretty sure they’re genetically closer to sands than curries
Google it lol. They speak an Iranian language but they just continue the trend found in curryland, with more aryan ancestry the more north you go and less abo ancestry.