Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Avg iq, ugly face. I realise I have nothing in which I will be better than most humans . I was made to be a background character born n forgotten.

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
I have an average IQ and absolutely forgettable face.

Average height, average skin tone.

Brown eyes , black hair .

No outstanding skills in anything.

No hobby beside watching YouTube, scrolling reddit.

No charisma, retarded introvertedness.

I have come to realise I have absolutely no hook. There is not one parameter - height, looks, iq, money, character in which I stand out amongst my majority humans. I was born to be part of the crowd.

Just a statistic. Meant to be a filler. With just barely enough.

I will never stand apart, outshine or even be something against the normal human population. Because I have nothing to stand apart at.

It's not as if someone will look at me and go - "oh yeah he is ugly to look at man does ho know how to kick a ball."

Or - " Oh he isn't a looker but you should see his paintings some time damn they r the prettiest "

or- " oh he is as ugly as Chapelle but he can make a crowd laugh at his jokes"

The only thing people will say is -

"Oh yeah he- he - I guess he u-um I don't really know much /remember much about him tbh".

Was I never meant for greatness in atleast one field?

I am not even asking for something mainstream like me being genius at Chess or something

Maybe something as inconsequential as pottery making or writing poetry or something :cryfeels:

Brutal no reply proves my point kek

Yeah, I mean he described it pretty well. A lot of the things are similar to my experiences. It's a crappy life when you don't excel in even a single field. The moment this happens and you don't have anything going for you, anything you can showcase to others, oh my god, are you screwed? Oh yes, you are. You cannot be average in today's world. You can see people on the internet, social media, Twitch, and YouTube who are good at something and they showcase it to others. If you don't have something, like all of us here, then it's over.

Like, forget the looks, okay? I get it, I'm an ugly bastard, but for heaven's sake, GIVE ME SOMETHING to work with. Give me money or something so I can at least betabux and compensate for the looks factor somehow. Being ugly and poor is a deadly combination. It's always better to cry in a Ferrari than to cry in your wage slave job.
I rather fucking laugh, tears in my eyes in my underwater welding slave job that i'll get and get blown into smithereens, knowing that this was my plan all the way from the start.

It's such a terrible day to live as a prehistoric man in a modern world, we werent meant to be office workers, we were meant to be given sticks to fight eachother to have fun, now we have invented talenets such as art and music.

I rather fucking laugh, tears in my eyes in my underwater welding slave job that i'll get and get blown into smithereens, knowing that this was my plan all the way from the start.

It's such a terrible day to live as a prehistoric man in a modern world, we werent meant to be office workers, we were meant to be given sticks to fight eachother to have fun, now we have invented talenets such as art and music.
Woah u r into underwater welding? Heard it pays really well so atleast u r loaded

Woah u r into underwater welding? Heard it pays really well so atleast u r loaded
Yeah,praying to god that i can become an expert diver, along with being a welder.

I know a few bits and bobs about welding but not a whole about diving, I should be 25 when i get that stack of cash and a closed casket funeral.

Brutal truthpill :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I want to cry after reading this. I can totally relate to your suffering.

Modern life is cruel.

I envy the times I'm invisible and ghost-like. Usually, I get a lot of negative attention.

Do you paint?

You literally said you are average at everything improve the things you can improve. If you are not subhuman tier it is not over for you retarded normie

I feel the same. I wish I could go back in time and focus in some skill that would mentally, physically or socially improve me so I become different from the majority of people.