Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Avi battle round 22

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Untitled
Welcome to the legendary faggot avi battle the winner of which gets 1GBP(Good Boy Points)
the 19th, 20th and 21st battles were won by @Soyjack, @BrazillianSigma and @XOR respectively. Let's give them a round of applause.

@nihility requiested a ban right after more shit offtopic threads. Let's hope it's for-filled!
in this round it's

@SoyJackvs@ChadDoomerWojak
Soyjak
Chaddoomerwojak

All matches were shuffled randomly .The losers of each battle gets to anhero.

All you need to do to not lose, is put some effort into your posts and not be a postmaxxer.

@BummerDrummer for sure, much better than @XOR

WHERE MUH ANIME AVIS?>!!?!??! :feels:

Not sure who to pick for this one

@nihility
You've created a couple of hundred posts over the past several hour with the promise of a "Money" winner.
Yet, after these hundred posts, you've shown nothing.
Including new topics in less than three minutes.
Nice

I'm going to be an an asshole, yo @mental_out what are your thoughts on this fantastic price?

jfl at getting triggered over some dudes having fun

Lmao brutal parody

SoyJack mogs ngl

you are sack of shit dude,everytime I see you you're whining about users here.You are worse than those muh high iq posts copers because you don't even make those "high iq" posts but you somehow managed to catch a big head just because you don't post much?jfl what a fucking joke

you are sack of shit dude,everytime I see you you're whining about users here.You are worse than those muh high iq posts copers because you don't even make those "high iq" posts but you somehow managed to catch a big head just because you don't post much?jfl what a fucking joke
You've made upward of 23 spam threads, and you're complaining about whining.
but you somehow managed to catch a big head just because you don't post much?jfl
What in the actual fuck are you saying?
*snap*
SNAP

You've made upward of 23 spam threads, and you're complaining about whining.

What in the actual fuck are you saying?
*snap*
View attachment 247015
it wasn't spam because I have some people interested in what I make.You clearly think you're above some users on here because you don't post a lot