Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Avoid twitter if youre ethnic and dont want to rope

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
I made an account to lurk and see what all these degenerate roasties liked to talk about.
Wasnt surprised by the sheer amount of attention whoring from females and them shaming all the thirsty males in their dms and whatnot. Also the amount of praise chads get for their looks on that site are even more redundant proof for the blackpill.

However, the indian/middle eastern/asian-american side of twitter is distilled suifuel. The white worshipping is astronomical and well as their hatred for ethnic males. Search anything related to nick jonas and you will find hundreds of posts by brown girls, including muslim hijabis, about only going for white boys with hundreds and thousands of likes and retweets.

I cant imagine being the parents of these treacherous jinn sluts who worked hard to make it to the west and instill values into their daughters only for them to be virtue signalling self hating whores for the watandar.