Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Awkward question for oldcels: What were you doing on Tuesday September 11th 2001?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I was in the 5th grade, I remember the day clear as water.

My mother woke me up just a bit earlier than usual. She told me that there was something that I should see on television. I went into her room, and on the television was the image of the World Trade Center North Tower burning. The Jew-run media was already spinning the blame on this word that I had never heard before called “terrorism”. I had my conference with my teacher that same morning - so I consider myself lucky, because instead of getting in trouble for all the crazy things I did as a 5th grader, my mom and my teacher just talked about the attacks.

By the time the second plane hit, and both towers fell - I was already in class for my conference. The conference went great for me, and my mom pointed out how “9-1-1” is the perfect date for terrorism.

I also clearly remember the towelwrappers in the Middle East celebrating in the streets on television. After that it became common to see the military bases throughout California put sandbags in front of the guards in front of bases.

America used to be a much better place before 9/11/2001 - it is very sad to see how horrible the world has become since that day. It was all for nothing, so many Americans and people across the planet in general had their lives altered by Israel attacking the United States and then blaming Saudis as a pretext to invade the Middle East.

Luckily in Latam it wasn't a big of deal saving some neoliberals retards that I won't go too much deeper into that since it's some ERfuel, obscure latam politics no one prefers to talk about

I was baby being bottlefed probably ngl dedsrs tbh

we need to ask Bush and Rumsfeld on what they did with 2 trillion the day before.

I woke up and my parents were glued to the TV.

I went to school and all the kids were talking about their parents or older brothers going off to war.

My social studies teacher kept talking about how the people responsible were crazed fanatics and that this war was something different.

All I remember in the weeks after was stun and shock from everyone. Everyone in the grocery stores, the library, gas stations, waiting lobbies, etc...

There were constant music videos about helping and non-violence.

Looking back, all of that crap was a result of globalization (neo-American imperialism). East asians accept it begrudgingly as long as non-east asians are kept out for the most part and there is rapid economic growth. Middle easterners, at least the radical ones, can't cope with it.

That was the reason for 9/11 and it relates directly with the mass inceldom/mass social decay problem that we face today.

Normies seriously think that muslim extremists are the only ones upset? I guarantee you millions upon millions of people in america are disillusioned, lost, and quite radical just like those muslim extremists behind 9/11. Radical and waiting for something or someone to tick them off and set them towards fighting for change. Because its a part of the human spirit to want to fight for survival, adapt, and change conditions for the better.

Right now, America is in rapid decline because its actually getting a taste of its own medicine. Pax-Americana was from post WW2 to 2022. Because like I said, as of now, America is in rapid decline because of massive social decay. BRICS and the dropping of the dollar as the world reserve currency (or at least serious discussion of it) was the nail in the coffin.

Last edited:
I wanted to watch cartoons on TV but on all channels there was just footage of the attacks, kek.
I was almost 6 when it happened.

America is in rapid decline because of massive social decay. BRICS and the dropping of the dollar as the world reserve currency (or at least serious discussion of it)
Other that China what’s special about those hopeless shitholes.

I was in middle school in an Islamic school in Saudi Arabia. I prefer not to talk about it because it will trigger every fbi and cia alarm.

America used to be a much better place before 9/11/2001 - it is very sad to see how horrible the world has become since that day. It was all for nothing, so many Americans and people across the planet in general had their lives altered by Israel attacking the United States and then blaming Saudis as a pretext to invade the Middle East.
How was the immediate aftermath like? Do you remember the anthrax attacks?

Was there mass hysteria surrounding these events?
1101011008_400.jpg

i was crying and shitting my diapers

I would have been 7 and was playing with my Action Man figures