Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Azerbaijan has fully reclaimed all of their land from Armenia and 80% of the Armenian squatters have been expelled

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I predicted this in a thread in July:

"The breakaway government of Nagorno-Karabakh has announced it will dissolve itself and that the unrecognised republic will cease to exist by 2024, formally ending more than 30 years of separatist rule.

The president of Armenia’s self-declared Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, Samvel Shahramanyan, signed a decree to dissolve all state institutions by 1 January 2024, Karabakh Armenian authorities said in a statement. The republic would cease to exist from that day, the decree said.

The fighting prompted over 100,000 people — more than 80% of the enclave’s ethnic Armenian residents — to flee in the last two weeks. Azerbaijan has pledged to respect the rights of ethnic Armenians.

Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has termed the exodus “a direct act of an ethnic cleansing.” Azerbaijan’s Foreign Ministry strongly rejected the accusation, saying the departures are a “personal and individual decision and (have) nothing to do with forced relocation.”

GLORY TO BASED AZERBAIJAN. DEATH TO FEMINISM AND ARMENIA

In Azerbaijan, both marriage by capture (qız qaçırmaq) and elopement (qoşulub qaçmaq) are relatively common practices. In the Azeri kidnap custom, a young woman is taken to the home of the abductor's parents through either deceit or force. Regardless of whether rape occurs or not, the woman is generally regarded as impure by her relatives, and is therefore forced to marry her abductor. ... spousal abuse is rampant and recourse to law enforcement for domestic matters is impossible. In Azerbaijan, women abducted by bride kidnapping sometimes become slaves of the family who kidnap them.

Now that i think about it what's your ethnicity?

I don't know which side to support. One thing is for sure, ruszogia will stab both countries in the back when it's convenient to do so

ruszogia will stab both countries in the back when it's convenient to do so
:yes:

Armenia had 30 years to settle the dispute on more favorable terms when they had the upper hand but never bothered to because they assumed Russia would just always be around to protect them forever:feelshaha:

American and Japanee
do you hate your asian half and wish to be white like most hapas or have you made peace with yourself?
what's your view of your father do you resent him for miscenating?
Sorry for asking too many questions I'm just really intrigued

do you hate your asian half and wish to be white like most hapas or have you made peace with yourself?
what's your view of your father do you resent him for miscenating?
Sorry for asking too many questions I'm just really intrigued
I have no complaints

My worldview is less race focused

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back