Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

b-but 14yo is still a child

RREEEEEEEEE said:
That's a warped vision on reality. You can be a degenerate kid, but automatically turning into an adult because of it? That goes against the law of biology. Not to mention the fact: actual pedophiles; I have, unfortunately, seen pictures of babies getting raped. Are you saying those babies are adults? Because yes, even though they were raped, they had sex. In case you are wondering how I stumbled upon those pictures in the first place; it was years ago, and I was browsing 4chan as I used to. Somebody created a thread and told people to visit a certain URL, which I did. Worst. Mistake. Ever. I wish I had never seen that. Absolutely awful. Keep in mind, this wasn't on the deepweb. Back then, the deepweb was unheard of.
A 12 year old is much different from a baby though.
Forcing yourself on a child who doesn't even know what sex is is absolutely disgusting, but there is nothing wrong with having sex with a willing and pubescent young girl who actually has the desire to have sex.

Akarin said:
Children are children. Having sex with them is not okay, and raping them should end with being castrated while being roped. But 12yos are not children. They can think by themselves, they know about sex and for the most important part they have sex drive. Pretending like they are some innocent angels is stupid.
This.

Minjaze said:
A 12 year old is much different from a baby though.
Forcing yourself on a child who doesn't even know what sex is is absolutely disgusting, but there is nothing wrong with having sex with a willing and pubescent young girl who actually has the desire to have sex.

Actually it's degenerate as hell for 12 year olds to have sex. Now if they were married, that's another story.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Actually it's degenerate as hell for 12 year olds to have sex. Now if they were married, that's another story.
Pre-marital sex in general is degenerate. 

Tfw no virgin teen wife.

Minjaze said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Pre-marital sex in general is degenerate.
Tfw no virgin teen wife.
Yes, pre-marital sex is degenerate indeed. The west would be much better place without degeneracy. The media is pushing it, the fashion industry is pushing it, the music industry is pushing it. The kids are being brainwashed by all of it. What a whore would dress up like in the 90s is how teenagers are dressing up nowadays, jfl. Except nowadays it's considered "normal."

DestroyedLife said:
You ( Akarin) are dumb as fuck. You are searching for mature 14 year old kids, because you try to examine your pedophilic fantasies. I look for most people under 18 ( while 25) so according to your theory i must be  a child then. So, when someone would rape me for whatever reason he should come to jail for that, right? Just because i look so young. You are indeed dumb asf.

Seconded. I'm sick and fucking tired of endless JB worship. It really worries me all the users who seem to spend all day lusting and fantasising over underage girls and claiming that "Oh its ok bruh. I'm Trans-age. I'm not really a 28 year old man. I'm a 13 YO boy". Yeah. Try telling that one to a jury cupcake. You ain't Chad. You won't ever get Chads fucking privileges.

She definitely looks underage too.

commander_zoidberg said:
Seconded. I'm sick and fucking tired of endless JB worship. It really worries me all the users who seem to spend all day lusting and fantasising over underage girls and claiming that "Oh its ok bruh. I'm Trans-age. I'm not really a 28 year old man. I'm a 13 YO boy". Yeah. Try telling that one to a jury cupcake. You ain't Chad. You won't ever get Chads fucking privileges.

She definitely looks underage too.

My waifu's smile will cure your cancer

DSC_0001b.JPG

Attachments

• 1519096055292.jpg
    1519096055292.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 102
Indari said:
"i'm a classy as fuck real womyn xD"
"eww greasy creeps get away from me lol i'm still a girly little child lmoa"

Most people back in my middle school were fucking left and right at the age of 14, some future Chads were having sex even earlier before their voices even cracked. At that age it was far wilder and basically Brazzers in real life because everything is more fun in youth, everyone was unbound by responisibilities and the girls treated it like it's just fucking nothing with the only requirement being looking good, as they'd get more picky and less energetic with age.

I WANT TO SINK MYSELF ON THESE TITSSSSSSSS