Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [BabyfacecelTrait] Yo were cute as a child

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I got foids tell me that I look super cute on my childhood photos and I can say it myslef that I was a cute kid. But I grew into an ugly adult (even in my puberty years I was already ugly). I guess I am the same case as Macaulay Culkin, Elijah Wood and Daniel Raddcliff, who all were cute as kids but are kinda ugly now. I wonder why it is so for some, I guess it has to do with ugly bqaby face which is a nono for a man (but a very good trait for femoids) due to low T maybe? One foid once said I look like Elijah Wood.

c13b36e4edfe1e14e5389bc0af0061c2.jpg

original.jpg

tumblr_ojr1dxpV4a1qfec9so1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Chad was a cute kid

Yeah I can definitely relate. When I was in 2nd or 3rd grade foids would often pinch my cheeks and call me cute and stuff. I always thought I was good looking as a result until I was in 8th grade or so. I wonder where it all went wrong...

i was an adorable baby

I was very cute, girls in school would kiss me at random for no reason. But puberty wrecked me beyond repair.

Ugliness can't express itself when your facial features are undeveloped. Kids don't generally have ugly noses and asymmetry is not very apparent.

Ugliness can't express itself when your facial features are undeveloped. Kids don't generally have ugly noses and asymmetry is not very apparent.
True, but not many are actually exceptionally cute and I was, just as the examples in OP were.

Most kids are cute. And if foids tell you you look super cute on your childhood photos it must be cuz they compare them to your ugly face right now :feelskek:

Most kids are cute
yeah, kids are supposed to be baby looking/cute in order for an adult to take care of them(saw it somewhere a few years back)

being cute as a baby doesn't mean anything. most babies are cute, and if you're ugly as a baby, you're basically guaranteed to be subhuman as a teen/adult.

Last edited:
Notice how they're all 5'6" or shorter too. Child actors always grow up to be manlets

definitely relate, puberty fucked me up beyond repair. you could say i had the same case as the actor in the first picture. i was pretty much set on being a pretty boy if it wasn't for me attaining bug eyes and getting a kike nose during puberty. i suspect the kike nose was attained due to me being really clumsy as a child and i guess if i didn't have the accident where i broke my nose i would not be that grotesque to look at, but i'd still definitely still look like shit.

due to my clumsiness i also broke both of my legs when i was 6 by falling off a two storey roof when i visited curryland back in 2009, i'd definitely say if it didn't happen i would be a few inches taller than the shit manlet height i now have.