Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment babysitting a loli and she invites an old gay dude to come fuck you, what do?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

TBH not sure if I'd be this zen if this happened but I guess I would have a responsibility not to freak out in front of my loli ward, plus I don't know if this rando fag will flip out on me and stab me if I let him down hard so I'd prob try to be polite too.

OTOH being a chad who got to have children with a wife who loved him and who gets pursued by three women simultaneously probably makes it easier to be confident and zen when you need to repel faggots who come for your cock.

i wouldn't be baby sitting anyone especially a foid

why, liability?
no i would be holding in my urges to grab the thing by the neck and slam it to the ground giving it a concussion and laughing in pure bliss hearing it cry

Rugrats is not safe from the agenda I see.

reported for gay shit

Didn't bother to watch the gay shit :panties:

no i would be holding in my urges to grab the thing by the neck and slam it to the ground giving it a concussion and laughing in pure bliss hearing it cry
Angelicas
why not just nurture her until she is ready for your ponos?

what is the diffenrece between a guys asshole and a foids asshole? Isnt they same?
doubt it, hands and mouths are different after all, just in subtler ways than genitalia

ultimately it's more about who's on the other end of it though, I want to interact with a female brain for some reason I guess?

doubt it, hands and mouths are different after all, just in subtler ways than genitalia

ultimately it's more about who's on the other end of it though, I want to interact with a female brain for some reason I guess?
Yes same here. But never got any chance.